Sneaking Around: Buried Secrets

Tyler knocked on the door of his ex in-laws home. He paces on the porch and instantly rushes inside once he heard the door open. "I know I'm here late and you're probably wondering why sir but I need your help with something." Aysia's dad slightly smiled as he
leads Tyler to his gun room. "I know exactly what you're here for Tyler, have a seat." Tyler nervously takes a seat as he looks around the room. Aysia's father does the same and puts his hands to his mouth as he looks at Tyler with a straight face.
  "I'm guessing you're wanting to get rid of Mia for good for swooping in and ruining your life when in reality you allowed her to son." He then gets up to walk over and stand behind Tyler, he places a gun to the back of Tyler's head as he deeply sighs. "I can't let you take her out son..." Before Tyler could reply his brains were blown out & his lifeless body hit the floor. Shortly after Mia walked into the room and started to clean up the mess as her father placed Tyler's body into a body bag for an easier transport.
  "What's gonna be our story?" Mia said as she scrubbed the floor removing the blood and brain bits. Her father drags Tyler's body into a hidden closet. "He finally decided to leave but he left in the middle of the night only taking his passport, wallet, phone and few clothing. Make sure you burn his passport and wallet after getting the money off all his cards. Then get rid of his phone." He leaves Mia to finish her job as he makes a call to have his "crew" come remove evidence first thing in the morning.
                   ———————
Meanwhile Aysia and Kordell have tuned out from life back home while enjoying one another on vacation. It was everything   Aysia had been waiting for in a relationship, love, loyalty, freedom & more. She never thought her past lover would be her forever happiness but she couldn't complain. Little did she know he was meant for her but the plan on how they ended up together was put together by her father and Mia. The love they shared was real cause they were clueless behind how things played out.
  "Have you called to check on your dad since he's been home, babe?" Kordell questioned as he headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth as he turns on the shower. "Nah, I'll call him in a bit, maybe after I get showered and things like that. What's on the agenda?" Aysia drops her robe as she heads to the shower, standing under the water as she runs her fingers through her hair allowing the water to cover her whole body. She took her time cause the hot water was loosening the tension in her muscles and relaxing her. Kordell joined her shortly after. "Well, they're having a beach bash later on tonight but as of this morning, we're gonna go to the Breakfast Bar, do some shopping then I have a little something planned before the party."
   After their 45min shower they got themselves dressed and headed out to get their day started. While having breakfast Aysia's phone goes off & it's her father calling.
  "Uh hello, hey dad?"
"Hey baby girl, how's everything going?" He sounds a bit shaky.
"Everything is fine with us, I could ask the same of you." She frowns at Kordell as she excuses herself from the table.
  "I'm fine just couldn't sleep, the pain meds have worn off and my wound is starting to hurt." Mia's voice can be heard in the background.
"Dad, what the hell is she doing there & what is she talking about 'the job is done'?" Ayasia waits for an answer before the call ends. She rushes back over to the table and stares at Kordell. "Something isn't right back home.. I feel it in my gut." Kordell eases her nerves and reassured her that everything is fine, she should just enjoy the trip. Aysia agrees but knows that something has gone wrong & she was going to find out."
                        ____________

"Damnit Mia! She heard you & I'm sure she's gonna come home sooner than she expected." He takes a deep breath before heading up to his bedroom where his wife was sleeping. Mia showed herself to the door just as she was getting into her car she made a call to Aysia.
  "Daddy's little angel must be on edge now, huh?"
  "Mia what the hell do you want..?"
"I couldn't take you out so someone took your place..." Mia hangs up the phone leaving Aysia to drown in her own assumptions.
  "We've got to cut this short and head back home, now!" Aysia rushes away from the bar and heads back to the room with Kordell on her heels asking questions frantically cause he doesn't know about the conversations. Aysia tells him she doesn't have time to explain but she will explain on the flight back home. Her heart was racing as she packed their things back up not caring if it was in the right suit case or not. She gets an Uber ready for them as she rushes down the hall and to the front desk to checkout before rushing out the entrance to put their belongings in the car.

   Meanwhile back home Mia has decided to leave a lovely blood gift on Aysia's porch with a note that reads: "Maybe you could save him or is it too late? xo" Mia might've caused herself her life if Aysia's dad finds out she didn't discard the evidence like he told her to do. The plan is starting to fall apart & hell is bound to unfold.

   Will Aysia contact the police or go to her father who she trusts so much? What does Mia have up her sleeve? Is she planning to frame Aysia?

   Stay Tuned.