Part 4: Promotion Dinner

It's 8am & Aysia is out and about getting gifts for Tyler along with looking for the perfect dinner dress. Her hair and makeup were already done so just to kill time to invited her parents out to do some shopping & treat them to brunch. She decided it was a great time to give them a heads up on Tyler's scam.
   "I'm sure you guys are wondering why I've brought you guys out so early but it's because we have business to discuss. As you both know, Tyler and I have been together for nearly 2 years & you guys have blessed him with this booming business. Well that stops today, I found out he is involved with someone else, she's carrying his child and he reason he hasn't left is because you all are the foundation of his growing business. He doesn't know that I know this, do what you have to do to break his heart but it must stop." Aysia smiles at her parents as she slides them the bills that are due for Tyler's building. "He can't pay them alone, first let the heat & ac get cut off.. next the lights." She kisses their cheek and leaves them money to pay for their meal.
   Tony & Mary were very understanding parents, when it came to their only daughter they didn't play any games & they were well known all over the map so a few strings could be pulled with no problem.
   Aysia finally made it home after spending money & being sneaky. She laid her dress out along with the shoes and jewelry. Tyler finally made an appearance from the bathroom after an obvious hot and steamy shower, he kissed Aysia on the cheek. "Don't you look gorgeous!" He smiles as he gets himself dried off, smelling good and dressed.
  "Well thank you." She let her curls drop and combs them out before getting dressed, applying a little gloss to her lips before spraying on her favorite perfume and snapping a few pictures with Tyler. "Are you almost ready? You can drive." She smiles and walks out of the room texting Kordell.
  *Aysia: "Bring her car but make sure you're driving. We are about to head out now."*
   Aysia grabs her purse and lets Tyler lead the way. Once they're in the car to links her phone to the radio to play her music. She couldn't wait to surprise Tyler & his baby momma. It was a short 35min ride but she wasn't complaining, as they parked and got out she side eyed Tyler noticing he spotted Mia's car.
  "Something wrong?" Aysia asked with confusion on her face. "Uh oh no, everything is fine, I thought I forgot my wallet." He holds the door open for Aysia and walks in behind her as she lets the waitress know they had reservations. They were led to their table where Kordell & Mia had been seated already. Mia's face dropped for a split second once she laid eyes on Tyler. Throats were cleared and Aysia broke the silence. "Hello Kordell, long time no see & you must be .. Mia?" She smirked and held her hand out to shake Mia's. "Yea, I'm Mia.. nice to meet you. I didn't know you were the lucky woman Tyler speaks so highly of." Mia looks becomes fidgety in her seat.
  They all get lost in conversation that seems to be going well over dinner but things are about to go sour as Aysia stands to her feet & clinks her fork against her half filled wine glass.
   "Today is a special day, though my boyfriends birthday is tomorrow.. I wanted to gift him today because I'll be away for business tomorrow. Tyler, I've loved you from the moment I met you at my fathers office and the rest is history. To show you how much I love you I decided to get to a gift." She signals for the waitresses to bring out the cake, balloons & sparkling bottles.
   Tyler's face is confused at the words on the cake and balloon. "Uhh.. Happy Birthday, dad? I understand you call me daddy in the bedroom but.. dad is something new?"
    Mia giggles at what she think is a joke. "Well that's funny isn't it?" Kordell folds his hands and puts them to his mouth to watch it all unfold. Aysia the continues her speech. "I bought the cake & balloon for a special someone that couldn't be here to speak for themselves. Mia please stand for me." She takes Mia by the hand to help her up. "You all see this lovely woman here? Yea, she has been helping my boyfriend in his office and they do great work together, making such beautiful plans & making them happen. They're also good at keeping secrets. I would to congratulate my boyfriend on his promotion to a new dad. I also want to them the both of them congratulations on the baby & let them know that they'll make great parents. Thank you all for your time & you may return to your dinner." Tyler stands up with a nervous look in his face as he looks at Mia then back at Aysia. "Next time, make sure your phone hasn't dialed me." She grabs her purse as she makes her way over to Kordell, leaning down to give him a deep kiss. "I'll see you at home..." She grabs her keys & heads out of the door to her car. For once she could breathe and a weight was lifted off of her shoulders.
  Little did Tyler know, this was just the beginning.