Part 3: The Plan

After gathering her thoughts for what felt like forever, Aysia was back at Kordells home laying out across his bed with the sticky note crumbled up in her hands. She wasn't hurt by the situation but shocked at who the female was.
   "Aye, you iight? You've been too quiet. What's on ya mind, ma?" Kordell smacked her thigh to snap her out of her thoughts she was stuck in. Aysia slowly sat up to look him in the face with a sigh as she smiles. "Nothings wrong, I was just wondering why do we cheat when we can just end our relationships & be with one another?" She rests her hand on top of his.
    Kordell slightly shrugs his shoulders. "Too keep it a buck with you, I don't know why I keep shorty around. She's barely here, she's been going out and hanging out with an office friend as she likes to call it." Aysia raises her eyebrow at this information. "Uh, did she give a name or anything?" she asked. "Nah, she just said it was her boss but I'm guessing he makes her feel some type of way cause she always cheesing when she comes home." Aysia's phone starts to ring & it's Tyler's ringtone, she answer & gets no reply but instead hears the commotion in the background.
  *Tyler: "Mia, I understand what you're saying but Aysia isn't dumb. Why would you even think I'd leave her for you? I can't right now..
  *Mia: "& why the hell not Tyler? You promised me plus we have to tell them about this baby eventually!
  *Tyler: "Looks it's complicated, Aysia's parents are the reason my company is standing, if I need the money they don't hesitate to give it to me. That's how I'm able to give you extra money."
  Aysia is shaking mad at this point & trying to fight her tears as she presses speaker on the phone for Kordell to hear the last of the conversation.
   *Mia: "Well, you have a month to think about how you're going to tell Aysia that you have a baby on the way. Kordell on the other hand, I'll take care of him."
*Tyler: "Alright, I love you & don't say anything to anyone. I need Aysia around for just another month or so."
   Kordell smirks and hangs up the phone. "That's all I needed to know." He grabs Aysia by her face and softly kisses her lips. "Shiiit, since shorty pregnant with ol dude jit, we might as well pull up and tell them what it is." He gets out of the bed & gets dressed in grey sweats, a white t and his Nike slides, matching Aysia.
  "Wait, let's not pull up, we should continue on with what we have going. Let's act clueless to their shit, lets set up a dinner date, you bring her and I'll bring Tyler." Aysia was the type to get revenge & she was bound to ruin lives while doing so.
   Kordell didn't question her, he knew what she was capable of and let it ride. Aysia heads for the living room & starts her search for a fancy restaurant to make reservations. She stares at Tyler's contact for a short moment before texting him.
  *Aysia: "Hey, tomorrow we have reservations at the Suite 306, which is the fanciest restaurant in the city. It will be a double date, I ran into an old friend and he's wanting to catch up so I figured why not bring you along, he's going to bring his girlfriend. Dress your best & be ready by 6pm! Love you. ❤️"*
   She sent the text with a smile knowing she had something under her sleeve for both Mia and Tyler.