Part 6: Baby Blues & Bag Chasing

Since the incident of calling Tyler & Mia out about their baby, Aysia & Kordell have rekindled their love; they're building a business together their just might be an engagement involved. Kordell coaches young boys in basketball & football along with have a men's line in the works that him and Aysia worked on together. While they're stacking money & building an empire, Tyler & Mia are preparing for a baby.
    Tyler is still begging for Aysia back as Mia is forcing him to be with her for the sake of their baby. Mia is now a waitress at a local diner & Tyler is working under someone else as a dentists assistant, what he didn't want to do but it pays the bills. In a few short weeks they will be having a baby shower to celebrate their baby boy along with moving in with one another to make things easier on Mia considering she doesn't make much money at this very moment.
   Aysia has been receiving text messages from Tyler nonstop today about money.

*Tyler: Look I'm short on rent due to buying shit for this baby shower and helping Mia with bills, can you please help me out?
*Aysia: Tyler, I will not put a single dollar in your fucking hand but I'll be nice & by the reminder of your baby shower items and even put the baby shower together for the both of you.
*Tyler: Ok but Mia can't know that you planned it or put it together, she isn't too fond of you after that stunt you pulled at the restaurant.
*Aysia: You think I give a damn about a bitch being fond of me when she's pregnant, struggling & on top of that got pregnant by the man that was using my parents money to build a business. She doesn't shake shit over this way. I'll be finding a venue and putting y'all invitations together to hand out if y'all have anyone that'll attend. ☺️ *
   She rolled her eyes as she tosses her phone to the bed & finishes cooking dinner before Kordell gets home from coaching. His bath water was waiting for him along with a massage after he ate dinner and settled in for the night. Aysia set the table and fixed their plates which consisted of Ribeye steak cooked in a white wine sauce, topped with Asiago cheese and sautéed mushrooms with a side of grilled asparagus, loaded mashed potatoes & a lobster tail with a side of lemon butter sauce. Aysia ran for the door to let him in and greeted him with a kiss just like old times as she took his bag and asked him how his day was.
   "How was it working with the kiddos today, babe?" She said as she hugged his neck and kissed him repeatedly. "It was great like always, I had to drill a little harder today but they're a great group of kids and I smell something delicious." He smirks and softly kisses her lips before heading to the kitchen to see what she cooked up this time. "If this is for dinner, I wonder what's for dessert..." he looks over his shoulder.
   "I'm sure you know what's for dessert, go get cleaned up and we can talk over dinner about these plans you left for me this morning along with something else important." She pats him on the butt.  Kordell headed to get cleaned up & in that time Aysia sipped her wine and worked on baby shower plans as she promised, even though things went the way they did, she's isn't bitter about it and will help out anyway she can. She sent out emails regarding venues, decorators, ideas & invitations as she finishing up, Kordell walked up behind her, pulling her into his warm & loving embrace. "Baby shower plans, huh?" He said as he kissed her neck before sitting down next to her to dig into his plate after say grace. "Amen, yea as you know.. they're having a hard time & I was not about to give them money to make it easier, I'm planning the baby shower which I don't mind cause we aren't hurting." Aysia closes her laptop and puts her legs across Kordell's lap as she continues to sip her wine.
  "Damn, you put your love and foot into tonight's dinner." He smiled as he took another bite of his steak before resting against the chair & gently starts to massage Aysia's feet. "I love you girl.." Aysia smiled, "I love you too Poppa."            
        _______________________________

"I come in from work & you're always nagging about something! I work just like you do! I pay the majority of bills and still trying to buy you things you want that I know we can't afford, Mia!" Tyler hollered as he started Mia in the face.
  "Ever since our relationship hasn't involved sneaking it's been complete shit, I honestly wish I weren't pregnant with your kid but here we are, TYLER! You don't think I get tired or frustrated!? I've tried looking for another job but the weight of this growing child along with swollen feet and back pains isn't easy to work around!" Mia storms up the stairs to their bedroom and Tyler follows & slams the door behind himself. "I told to take the plan be when you found you were pregnant but you were too muthafuckin caught up in trying to prove a point to Aysia now look at you, stuck in a situation neither of us wanted to be in, you dumb ass ho. I oughta smack the fuck out of you, Mia. Gah damn!" He gets prepared for bed, tying his durag around his head and removing his pants before he climbs in the bed and turns the lamp off. "Good fucking night, Mia Lashay."
   Mia silently cries as she walks out of the room with her keys in hand as, running out of their bedroom heading for the front door, hoping in her car. She didn't know where she was going but she needed to be away from Tyler for a moment, at this time it was thundering & pour rain not only outside but from Mia's eyes. On top of that she was speeding out of anger, the car started to glide & before she could gain control she had already crashed head on into another car, Mia's car flipped twice and landed up right in a ditch as for the other car, it spun and stopped in the middle of the highway.
   The cops were called by those passing by the wreck, a few stopped to make sure the victims were ok. One person rushed over to Mia to get her out of the car, she had a gash in her head and an obvious broken her, her heartbeat was faint. Once they realized she was pregnant they yelled for more hands to help get out of the car & into a flat surface to apply pressure to any open wounds to slow up the bleeding. At this point Mia was barely hanging by the time paramedics arrived.