Part 2: The Meet Up

Aysia got dressed in her all red lace lingerie, ya know the one with the ass cut out if it? She slid into a pair of sweats and a black t-shirt along with her Nike slides as she heads out of the bedroom and to the front door. She hollers out to Tyler to let him know she's  gone to have drinks with a coworker and she'll be back in a couple of hours.
   She grabs her belongings and rushes to her car. Luckily, Kordell only stayed 45mins out & that gave them more time to spend with one another. As she approached his home she noticed his girlfriend spending down the street. "Hm, I wonder where she's off to in a rush." She hops out the car and walks inside his home, quietly closing & locking the door as she made her way up to his bedroom leaving a trail of her clothing behind.
  "You know I heard you come in, right?" Kordell said as she looks over at Aysia standing in his doorway.
   "Ok and?" She rolled her eyes as she crawled into his bed with her hands roaming over his chest and down to his magic stick that was already standing and waiting for love. She slowly pulled his boxers down just to watch his dick pop out & bounce like a door stopper. Aysia gently stroked him before leaning over with an arch in her back, ass in the air as she proceeded to run her tongue around the shaft before wrapping it around the tip. Her warm moist lips close in on the tip if it as she slowly takes all of him into her mouth and to the back of her throat.
   Gently massaging his chocolate covered nuts as her saliva soaked his member, thighs and nearly dripped close to his ass, she dropped his dick out of her mouth and sucked on his balls gently. Kordell gripped and smacked on her ass before ripping the bottom half of her lingerie off, he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up so that her glistening pink lips were in his face. He slid his tongue right over her clit before sucking on it intensely. Aysia returned back to sucking his throbbing dick, soaking once more with her saliva. She begged for him to nut in her mouth, as those words slid out out her mouth, his nut replaced them & filled it up. Aysia swallowed with no hesitation.
    Kordell flipped her onto her back and got onto his stomach to devour her pretty pink blossom. Aysia begged him to fuck her until he gave in, he towered over her as he smacked his 11' thick member against her creamed opening. He pried her lips apart as he slowly pushed inside her while he pinned her legs back beside her head. Aysia rubbed her clit as Kordell gently stroked inside of her before picking up his pace, leaning into her making sure she feels every inch he has to offer.
   He pumps a little harder causing her to grip his back with her nails, "I love you.. Kordell". He smirked and stroked faster & you could hear the sound of her cream being stirred each time he thrusted. "I love you too Aysia, witcho crazy ass." He sucked on her neck as he started to stroke a little deepy into her. "Tell me where you want it..." Kordell wrapped his hand around her throat as he lets his member out of her, dripped in white liquid sugar.
   Aysia didn't give a reply be instead her turned over with her ass in the air as her arms stretched out across the bed making sure she was at her highest arch for him as she spread her legs. She looked back at him as he held his dick in place for her to slide back on it. Once she took all of him into her grip he placed his hand in the dip of her back and pounded hard into her as his other hand gripped and smacked on her bouncing ass. Aysia balled the sheets up into her fists as she moaned out for him not to stop.
    The strokes got faster & the ass smacking got harder. "Don't nut until I tell you to, understand?" He said in a deep stern tone which Aysia whined in agreement to. He spread her cheeks apart and spit down her ass crack which flowed down to her stuffed opening and mixed with her cream. Kordell slipped his thumb into her ass while he pushed deep inside her slowly, holding it inside before he released his pressure, continuing to massage her walls with his still throbbing rod as he smacked her ass as hard as he could. "Nut for me, ma." At this point her legs were bound to give out but she did as she was told and coated his dick as if it was a freshly glazed donut. Aysia dropped to the bed slowly turning over with her mouth open, letting him know that she wanted to suck him clean & she did just that.
  Kordell's phone goes off and his girls name pops up, he answers & hears nothing after saying hello multiple times. Aysia sat up with the blanket over her chest. "I should get going, I promised not to be gone long ... " She climbed out of the bed and walks to the bathroom to get herself together before she got herself dressed. He followed her down the steps and softly kissed her lips. "You can stay here.. Shorty ain't coming back tonight.." He softly spoke.
   "I would but I'd have to go get clothes.." she looks up at him with a slight smile as she heads out of the front door & to her car. She sped home while thinking of an excuse to tell her boyfriend. As she pulled up to her home she noticed Kordell's girlfriends car in the driveway, she pulled in & left her car running as she walked up to the door, Mia was walking out with a smile on her face and Tyler waving goodbye.
   "So, what was that..?" Aysia said in confusion. She folds her arms waiting for an explanation from Tyler.
   "Well, I work with her at the office and she came over to get some paperwork from me." Tyler clears his throat as he rocks back and forth on his heels.
   "Yea alright." Aysia rushes upstairs to grab an overnight bag & right as she was about to walk out the door she noticed a little teal peeking from the shadows under the bed. She slowly makes her way down the steps, kisses Tyler goodnight and tells him she's staying at her mothers for night which was normal. Once she makes it to her car there's a pink sticky note on the driver side window: "He's mine..xoxo.❤️"
   Aysia pulls the sticky note off and sits in her car for moment to make sense of what just happened.