Part 7: Life Or Death + Hidden Secrets

Aysia rolls over to grab her ringing phone, she squints to focus her eyes in on who was calling & was Tyler. She took a deep breath before answering. "It's 2 in the morning what reason do you have to be calling me at this time?" she said drowsy like. "I-it's Mia, she's been in a wreck and I'm rushing to the hospital, IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD AND I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE BABY. AYSIA MEET ME THERE!" After hearing the tearful words spill from Tyler's mouth she shook Kordell awake to tell him what was going on as she slid into her pj pants and a tank top and her house shoes. Aysia grabs her jacket as she heads out of the door to her car. Kordell rushes out to get in the car as if she asked him to come but it let her know how much he loved and respected her for wanting to be there for Tyler in his time of need. The drive to hospital was filled with silence & worry. "Thanks for coming." Aysia softly spoke as she parked the car, she leaned over and placed a kiss upon his cheek before getting out of the car. They link hands and make their way into the hospital, she instantly spots Tyler in the waiting.
  Aysia hugs him tight as cries and tries to get his words out. "Shh it's ok, calm down..." Just minutes if them being there a doctor comes around the corner with a look of concern on his face. "You're the family of Mia I'm guessing? Well she's in stable condition, she currently resting but I want to inform you that she hit her head pretty hard against the steering wheel which left a gash & she broke her right arm. Other than that, her & baby are fine. You're free to come back and see her." He leads them to her room & Tyler didn't waste anytime to rush over and grab her hand apologizing for saying such harsh words to her & making her cry. Mia is unresponsive due to the medication they have her on, her fingers did manage to slight move to give a sign of life.
  As bad as Aysia wanted to beat Mia's ass this isn't how she wanted to see the girl laid up & she felt bad for even having those thoughts at a moment like this.
  "We can push the baby shower back until she's up & feeling better. I don't want to put any added stress on her that could potentially cause harm to her or the baby." She pats Tyler on the back to give him reassurance. "I'll send her something up here later on today & if you're going to be here I'll send you some belongings so you don't have to leave her side."
   Tyler hugs Aysia before letting her leave. "I appreciate everything you're doing for us, I really do." he nods. Kordell takes Aysia by the hand as they're heading out of the room you can hear Tyler break down. As bad as it sounds, Aysia was glad she didn't personally have to get revenge but karma was working it all out for her.
   "They would never do the same for us & I know this cause Mia is selfish & self absorbed. If anything she'd wish something like this upon you but I'm so proud of you for taking the high road, baby." Kordell wasn't a man of many words if you haven't noticed but when he did speak it was words of truth. He didn't much cause he was more of an observer which Aysia learned to love about him. Once they made it home, Aysia turned on the news to catch what happened & from the looks of the car, Mia is blessed to be alive because if she had been going any faster her life would've been taken.
                  —————————
It's 10am and as Aysia said she would do, she was at the hospital with a get well gift & a bag of belongings for Tyler so he could keep himself clean & smelling good. In the process she found out news that no one expected.
  "So, they did an ultrasound earlier this morning to make sure the baby was ok & it turns out that there's two, the other baby was hiding behind its brother but I'm guessing the force of the accident shook em up. I don't know anything about babies but instead of one there's two." Tyler didn't look happy cause to him it was more money that he had to make & it wasn't coming fast enough. Aysia places her hand firmly on Mia's shoulder to see if she'd react to it. "I'm awake.. I'm just hurting and the light bothers my eyes. I'm guessing you're here cause Tyler called you & not because I'm hurt, huh? Just know I still don't fucking care for you, Miss Aysia."
    Aysia leans in to whisper in ear. "If it weren't for Tyler being in this room those babies you're carrying, I'd kill you off and make it look like an accident, show up to your funeral & even volunteer to give a sob story." Aysia grips Mia's broken arm to show her she's not to be fucked with. "Be careful who you fuck with, I'll ruin your whole fucking life." She lets her arm go as Tyler exits the bathroom. "I'll be back later on to check on you guys. Mia, I hope you feel better soon... for the sake of the babies." Aysia passes her a shady smirk as she turns and exits the room making a phone call to Mia's job. "Uh yes, this is Mia's mother and she was recently in a car accident, I'm aware that's she's ok to return in two weeks after she recovers but she wont be needing the job anymore, she moving back in with me & her father so she can get all the rest she needs before the babies come into the world." She hangs up the phone not giving the manager time to speak.
   "Mia wants to play, I'll start the game. May the best finish last." Aysia mumbled to herself as she gets into the car with one of Mia's old exes that holds valuable information to why Mia has made an appearance in Los Angeles with nothing to her name including family.