{2}

It's so hot. This summer night seems to last longer than ever. Why do I feel like suffocating when all the windows and doors of my room are open? And that disgusting feeling of sweat on your body as you lay on the hot bed in which you've been tossing and turning for hours.

The freaking fan had to break at this exact hot night, I wish I could reappear it right now and stop myself from suffering already.

The room was dark, the only thing which lightly lit up the room was the light coming from the street. Even tho it's 15th floor and is nearly morning already, you can clearly hear the smallest sounds. The way the cars would run fast on the nearby road, the way the busses would let out loud and nerve wrecking sounds when the doors would open and close, the way crickets wouldn't stop making that annoying sound he hated..midam could hear everything clearly.

He hated it. His breath became deeper, making him gasp for some air as he had his one hand on his forehead, trying to keep cool. Why was everything bad coming all at once for him? He still hadn't decided what to do..he still hadn't given the answer to his father but the survival is starting to record in one month... will he keep it all in? Is he strong enough to endure the big disappointment he is to himself?

The blonde boy couldn't hold it in himself.  He stood up from his bed as quickly as possible and walked out of his room quietly, hoping he wouldn't wake up anyone so he wouldn't have to explain himself. Midam put vans on and walked out of their dorm. The black and white striped shirt seemed to suddenly let in the air as he moved, well thank you for making me sweat like a pig seconds ago..

Yes they do have a security and a guard who checks up on them all the time but luckly it's 3in the morning and he at least goes home at that time. He walked out of the 1st floor from the elevator and without thinking started walking to the place he was too familiar with.

Yes, that convenience store. Midam opened the heavy glass door of ,not so big, market and walked in. As usual he was greeted with long ails full of food.