{14}

Midam remembers being thirteen, burying under the pile of blankets and pillows with a little puppy sleeping next to him. Avoiding his mothers calling for him to go to school because what the fuck was that for?

Now he's in his twenties and laying in bed, which was nothing more than a mattress but the comfort was hugging him too much for him to give up the cheap, but hardly earned hours of sleep.

A chill settling over his shoulders and collarbones as they were lightly peeking out from the blanket. The window was open since Midam liked when the chill tickled him at night, reminding him that the cozy blanket was the safest place he could be.

After getting home last night he thought a lot. He really ended up having a serious talk with his parents, which he didn't have for a while. He'll really leave that place....he won't have to suffocate in that tiny studio anymore.

Last night was all about his mom talking about his sister getting a job for the pocket money but she didn't even need it since the scholarship and all the money their parents give her.

He'll get up sometime in the next twenty minutes swearing quietly since it was freezing but he still refuses to wear anything but the sweatpants he wore to sleep. Midam instantly waddled to the window and closed it, mentality cursing himself for being stupid and freezing the whole room.

Midam was the first one to get up so there was no loud voices of hyunsuk whining or junkyu laughing on top of his lungs while half sleeping. Midam loved silence, it felt so light and in peace.

He made himself a toast but attempted to make some for others as well. He thought it would've been a fun time of him just singing some songs and buttering the bread but no. It took him forever just to make 14 toast.

It was 10am already but no one seemed to be planning to get up. Midam had to get to the plan B.

He walked in seunghoons and byounggons room and set of seunghoons bed, looking at the male and wondering if it was worth waking him up. Today they didn't have practice but they had a meeting for the survival show.

Seunghoons lips were lightly puckered out as his platinum blonde hair was going in every direction.
Midam put his hand on the males shoulder and lightly pushed him couple of times.

'Seunghoon..hoon-ah...'

He whispered quietly as he kept on shaking the younger male who slowly seemed to come back into senses. Seunghoon quickly opened his puffy eyes and looked at Midam with the face which exactly expressed 'why the fuck are you waking me up on weekends' look.

He was wearing the thinnest white shirt and pretty soon realized that it was really cold in the house so he snuggled deeper into the blankets.

'We have the meeting in a bit, let's wake up others as well'

Hoony groaned loudly and nodded his head, not really wanting to wake up because quiet mornings like this are really rare to them.

At the end all of them woke up and as usual their faces were as close to living and breathing rats as they could.

'Aahh this is not fair...i was sleeping so well..'

Junkyu moaned out as he was sitting on the couch, eating his cereal. Others didn't even bother to reply because junkyu complaining was nothing new or maybe they just didn't have enough strength at the start of the day.

'It's 10 already, it's not even that early'

Midam said casually but managed to get an annoyed glare from the younger ones. Easy for him to say huh? He's always the early bird of the group.

Hyunsuk groaned and when Midam looked at him he nearly let out a horrific scream. The boys hair was going in every direction possible and his puffy face wasn't helping it. A person would probably get used to it by now but hyunsuk never fails to surprise.

'Did yall hear the news?'

Byounggon entered the room and set down, taking off his white cap and putting it on his lap. Those words of course caught Midams attention but would it be Midam if he made it noticable?

'No...what happened?'

Hyunsuk looked concerned while sitting by the table and ruffling his hair to taim it a little.

'They found out we were out yesterday and Gi is not allowed to see any of the guy trainees, well not only Gi but other girls as well'

Everyones reaction was the same. Annoyed and disappointed, those words could perfectly describe how they felt. Everyone knew it wasn't allowed for girl and guy trainees to interact but the bind was way too tighter than needed.

'I'm sure they'll let us hang out, they're always threatening us like that'

Midam just put the toast on his plate and grabbed his phone. As junkyu said they did warn them couple of times before but it could be the same this time. He never texted Gi first for a lot of reasons but mostly just because they didn't have much to talk about, well that was what Midam thought a least.

Midam : gi you there?
Midam : did you seriously get scolded?

She wasn't on but maybe she was just sleeping since it was just unnecessary for a person like Gi who sleeps like a baby to wake up so early.

He brushed the subject off as usual and went back into listening how seunghoon was complaining to junkyu about the dirty laundry he left on the floor last night.

'Come on it's not like that happens every day~'

Junkyu groaned and leaned back on the couch, stomping his feet on the ground like a baby. Everyone knew it was one of the biggest lies kim junkyu has ever said in his life and it clearly showed on their faces.

'Kim junkyu don't you even dare to say something'

Byounggon said loudly and let out a loud laugh after that, not being able to scold the poor boy who was trying to defend himself so hard.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

LEE FREAKING MIDAM RAPPED IN PRODUCE X AND I'M NOT OKAY OMFG LIKE I WAS EXPECTING EVERYTHING BUT NOT THAT 😭😭😭😭 also he ranked #30 on ep.2....i feel like a proud mother 😭😭

Watch Lee Malik Midam carry the whole rap industry on his shoulders 😎🤑💸

Also comments will be highly appreciated 💕💕