{11}

It was so annoying to me...would it take you a lot just reach out to me? I texted you first and it's okay, but why did you always hold back? Our first texts and calls which were filled with awkward moments, I still laugh about them at nights. when we talked you never said anything that involved 'us', never tried mentioning what you were so worried about or what was keeping you up at night so you had no other choice but to finally text me...but i got to know you a lot more as well. I don't drink latte anymore,I started drinking Americanos because of you.

I didn't know how to act in front of you. Too loud or too quiet, too odd or not interesting enough for you to remember.

The burning sensation is still there every time i see your name pop up in my phone. I cannot control myself and at the end i just wish i won't end up saying something that i will regret.

My highly anticipated days of seeing you, why did i bite my nails? Why was i so nervous? I watched you from afar as you slowly faded away like dripping down espresso...

You kept on falling without strength my love, your heart just kept on flying away.. I couldn't catch you anymore.

If i touch your hand even if it's all at once, feel like it'll all become crumbs. The silence in your aloof heart is too loud to lock out.

I wanted the you that looks me in the eyes. I wanted the you that wanted me back.

I remember you asked me one day in front of the so familiar building 'do you know the everage speed that clouds move?'

You looked up there, your blonde bangs falling to your side and shoving your forehead as you looked up at the sky. I didn't know but at that time I didn't care since i got to see you like that. I didn't know you were that hollow inside.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I cannot believe this book just hit 1k......🤧🤧🤧 SUPPORT MIDAM IN PRODUCE X AND THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH FOR READING 😭💕💕

I try to update as quick as possible but I want this to turn out good so I usually write it when I have some kind of inspiration or I feel like it 💕🌸💕🌸