{12}

The loud screams of people, the sound of electric guitar, drums, the smile the girl was giving off was enough to make him forget what was going on. There was a noticable cloud of dust surrounding them but unexpectedly Midam didn't mind it.

She was the reason he was there, singing and dancing all through the pain. Then he realized he misses the old Midam, the happy, the bright, the awkward, the smiling Midam, the gone Midam.

Her eyes were sparkling like stars as she jumped up and down to the beat, he couldn't even believe himself but he was really seeing the whole galaxy in her eyes. And the way she gripped his hand, as awkward as it was she was holding on it for her dear life.

There's nothing better than making memories and there's nothing worse than them. It all felt too unreal to be true and he knew at the end of the day everything would just go back to him laying on top of his bed and looking blankly at his white ceiling.

His fear was getting bigger and bigger as the day was coming to it's end, the sky seemed to turn in a mess of different colors and the clouds looked like pink cotton candy stuck to it.

The two squeezing out of the crowd and they were slowly walking in the park. He didn't know how but they ended up talking about music and there he was, staring at her as she looked forward, trying to make him properly understand what she wanted to say.

'People want to hear songs with the words they are afraid to say, I can't explain what I feel but....sometimes it takes me one song to bring back memories'

Gi just kept on looking up and down at her feet, of course she was nervous and she wouldn't say things like this to others. She felt safe because it was Midam and she knew he wasn't the one to spread around things or just look at her in a weird way. He was different, it may sound cliche but she loved it about him, he was understanding and knew when or what to say.

'So if you have a dream, make it real, chase it...'

Midam didn't feel like drowning in his own thoughts. The walls of the small dark room didn't seem to surround him and there was a noticable light feeling on his chest and shoulders. He hasn't felt like this for so long. It was easy, he wasn't pressured on what to say or didn't think of what to do when he'll get home because he had so many decisions to make and so many mistakes to make up for.

'It's so easy for you' Midam shook his head, trying to make her understand that he wasn't living in her pink bubble and everything was much more difficult for him.

'It's not easy Midam, if you try harder it will work out'

Her words made him so annoyed. Why did she have to ruin everything? Wasn't he happy seconds ago?

'How do you know how I try? Everything is not as perfect as you think Gi, if it was only 'try harder' I would've been the most famous idol in the world'

She didn't want it at all, but he had every right to get mad at her stupid words. She didn't know anything about him or what was really going on behind the door of his room. He never spoken to her like that and it made her terrified, she didn't want to argue with the person she wanted to get along with the most.

'It's time to burst the pink bubble of yours'

It was the last thing Midam said before looking forward and continuing walking. She didn't say anything else and just kept quiet. This was so weird. Yes, they shared awkwardness, happiness, sadness together, but never in their lives have the fought before.

Midam had his hands in the pockets of his pants as he looked at the smallest things in the festival to make things less awkward.

'Where are others?'