{15}

His fingers felt like they were gonna fall off and his brain was frying within his skul from the hours he had spent in his room, trying to understand the choreography of the Wanna one song they were given.

Today at the meeting everything was uncovered and at first everyone made it seem like it was a good chance for him and other trainees, but the more he thought about it the more he realized that this would just waste his time.

The more you'd ask him the more certain he got that yang hyunsuk hated him. It felt like he never had any plans on debuting him...but other boys as well.

When it was decided that Raesung wouldn't debute Noa left. Everything started going downhill from there. Woong and jihoon got kicked out and YG put Midam and byounggon as replacements.

Midam and Junkyu never had good relations and till now they don't really get along. It all had to do with Junkyu not giving up the fact that Noa and Rae were no longer with him and Midam being very vocal and forward about it. Their fights went to the point when Midam would storm out of their dorm and spend the rest of his day at his aunts house.

Midam didn't blame Junkyu or others. He didn't want to get close or understand them himself. There was no explanation needed, he just didn't want to. It felt like too much of a work and at this point nothing could take back the pointless words which were thrown without thinking.

Whenever everyone would hang out Midam always had this cold,distant aura around him and none of his friends could break it, except Woong. He didn't join their small talks, their inside jokes or their important discussions which involved their careers.

They weren't close.

Midam walked out of his room and to the kitchen. Cold water sounded like haven to refresh his mind. The boy grabbed the newly washed glass and filled it up with cold water, dropping some of the cubes of ice in it.

Hyunsuk walked in himself and looked around the room. You could tell he was searching for something and Midams eyes instantly followed his every movement.

'Do you know where my specs are?'

Midam was surprised to hear that since he has never seen hyunsuk wearing specs before, not mentioning owning one.

'Noo..'

Midam quickly walked past hyunsuk and headed to his room again, as if it was some kind of protection from the outside world.

'Can you please put away your selfish ass and help me once in your god damn life?'

He hated the way Midam always acted as if nothing concerned him and never showed signs of wanting to get close. Even tho Hyunsuk is timid this was slowly eating at him, driving him to the point of bursting his words out. Hyunsuk knew he'd regret it later but he just couldn't keep his mouth shut anymore.

Midams face showed pure confusion, why was he suddenly getting mad about a stupid subject like this?

'I said I don't know what do you want me to do?'

'You never know anything, but can you take a second just to think? Maybe you'll remember or understand'

Hyunsuk was pushing the subject too much, making Midam hit his point as well. Usually Midam doesn't have bad temper and takes in a lot but he couldn't just swallow what hyunsuk was saying.

'They're your own glasses, go find them yourself'

'And you want to debute together with that kind of attitude towards me or others?'

Midam hasn't seen hyunsuk this mad for a while. The shorter male was expressing his words with his whole body, now pointing his finger at Midam in annoyance.