III.

Your legs around my waist so tight
I'll slide down south to taste you right
You taste so good to me, ooh baby

Robyn's back laid on his king-sized mattress gripping onto his velvet sheets. He had her legs locked around his arms, so she wouldn't be tempted to run from him once he started, unless she was uncomfortable or in pain. His highly sensitive nose could smell her arousal so much, he could taste her. Plucking her puffy lips feeling as she dripped honey, he couldn't wait to.

He slid his tongue inside, and she hissed at the feeling. "Yessss," Slowly he penetrated getting a feel of her, making her feel him, making sure he did more than caress every spot. She massaged his head, her moans soft, echoing in the air-conditioned room. Chris kept thrusting his tongue at a steady, unhurried rhythm while her hips rotated willingly.

"I'm gonna–––" He sucked softly, licking reverently feeling the build up in her body. Her back arched as she came with an inaudible scream, her body shuddering. His deliberate tongue movements did something to her that she couldn't control herself from convulsing. She was so sweet, and as long as she kept dripping, he would drink it all.

How does a man like meseduce a girl like youHow can I make you my one and only

seduce a girl like you
How can I make you my one and only

He brought his head from between her thighs and moved up to place his lips on hers, cradling her head as she was steadily coming down from her powerful orgasm.

"May I?" He asked softly while practicing the thrusts of his hips, lightly brushing his dick between her lips.

"You may." and that was all he needed. He might've been gentle with his approach to this, but his next movements were anything but.

He propelled into her with reckless abandon, hissing at the tightness as he reached the end to her canal. His groans traveling to her ear, and Robyn's mouth agape. Her sounds inaudible as she felt all of him. He was big, but he fit inside her perfectly. She was tight, but he parted her walls effortlessly. He rested there for a while so she could accommodate his size, licking her ear leaving a hot trail of saliva.

He pulled out slowly before burrowing himself through her again. "Fuck!" If she had gotten his name, she would have definitely screamed it. Two thrusts and she was ready to cum.

 Two thrusts and she was ready to cum