XII.

"In my wretched state, she's all I need." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

It all made sense to her now, the first woman he loved abandoned him when he needed her. He lost sight of the person that was supposed to love him forever, so he acted out to test the magnitude of the love of whoever he was with. He acted out because the very thing he wanted, needed to receive, would not be given. He thought she would be weary and leave, reenacting what he experienced in the past, proving him right despite hoping to be wrong, he was wrong because here she was. He walked away from her and her love for him because it was too beautiful. Too good to be true, and it terrified him. Having a love so amazing and being the reason why it didn't work out. Chris wasn't necessarily trying to push her out his life, but keep her at arm's length because he knew his limitations. Real love needed readiness––– it was everything, and at the time he couldn't provide that. He still wasn't able to, but he would work at it.

His palms caressed all around her thighs causing her skin to be flushed at the rough yet smooth feeling. "I love this new fragrance you're wearing. What's it called?"

"Nude."

He continued running his hands all over her before placing her on his lap. It was softer, awakening his senses––– transmitting intimacy and nude essence. Enticingly seductive and all he wanted was her bare skin on his and a mouth full of her. "Can I have wishful thinking, and think it's for me?"

"It is for you, my best friend," she ran her fingertips along his jawline smiling at the genuine curl of his lips. Happiness looked beautiful on him. "What do you love about it?"

"Well, for starters that vanilla orchid is about to get you fucked," he brought his head closer to hers, their lips grazing each other. "There are a few things I love: your fragrance.. and your bottom lip."

The pad of his thumb ran over the heat of her flesh brushing hard against her clit. She gasped, strands of hair tousled veiling her face, head back, mouth wide in pure ecstasy. "Which bottom lip?"

"Both." Robyn arched her back feeling his middle finger push through her lips as he sucked on the bottom lip of her other pair. His finger went in and out of her slowly while he was licking all over her neck. He withdrew his finger sucking the contents between her thighs off of it. "Just as sweet as I remember, Coco."

Baby, I've been a crazy, crazy, crazy man
Leaving you all alone ain't talk for the past week
Is something that I know you don't understand

He slid his tongue inside and sucked softly before her first orgasm came, her body shaking rapidly. She was so sensitive, he loved it. Knowing he would be the only one to make her do this, feel this. Sex with her was beyond amazing and what drove him crazy was pleasing her orally. It was just like kissing, sensual, and intimate. Tasting her was a delicacy, his tongue dipping into the essence of sweetness. It was just as good as feeling her, and he had something he wanted to try.

His thumb strummed between her lips and Robyn's body awakened at his touch once more. Low moans as she moved her hips along with his thumb trying to get more feel more, the teasing was sexually frustrating, and she just wanted to feel full. To be filled. The warmth of his tongue dipped between her lips before he moved away.

She groaned and gripped her curls trying to subdue the ache between her thighs. "Fuck, stop teasing me, please." It was his touch, it was so addicting, could push her to orgasm so quickly, and she didn't know how that was possible, but she figured it was more emotional than anything else.

His body shifted so his head could be leveled with her middle still stroking, feeling as her insides contracted, overflowed and brought his head closer to sip the juices before moving the tip of his tongue from the slit to her clit. What he would give to see the interior pink of what he considered paradise.