XIX.

"He looked at her the way every girl wanted to be looked at by a man." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Chris grinned as he gazed at her center, it was dripping as he ran his middle finger down the middle. He watched as she contracted lightly, clearly aroused, and ready to be eaten. Puffy and pink––– her lips swollen, parting, and unfurling before him like a rose. To him, there was nothing more naturally beautiful than seeing her wither away. Blooming into arousal, need, and want under his touch––– something sexy about the way she was gushing with him not having done much. "Coco," His middle finger still rubbing her gently, her light moans blessing his eardrums. "your pussy is so pretty, you know that?" Moving his head close, he blew cool air onto her swollen lips, feeling her getting wetter with every stroke.

"Chris–––" her voice cut by the feeling of his tongue flicking in a wave like motion between her walls. "Fuck, yes!" Robyn always felt brash at the fact she could bring him to his knees––– have him ready to serve her willingly. They say the body is a temple, and with the way, his hands massaged her thighs, his tongue dipped between her lips, his mouth sucking them, ravishing her, he treated her body as such.

Seeing his skin tone turn to the shade of her insides, witnessing how eager he was to lick her, turned her on. She gyrated her hips, feigning for her climax, and nothing was sexier when she saw his brown eyes flick to hers. Raw, lustful, and intense––– shining as his mouth was occupied and full, devouring her golden flower. His tongue glided up to her clit and rubbed over it relentlessly until she came. Robyn was on a high, especially feeling his tongue parting her again to drink all that flowed between her legs.

Chris felt he found a whole new meaning for love as rocked against her body smoothly. Gently. Grazing his hands all over her body and admiring her radiant brown sugar complexion glowing in his eyes. It's as beautiful as he imagined it to be when he couldn't see. She was so beautiful to him, and finally having the opportunity to look at her wouldn't be taken for granted. He would engrave this in his memory forever.

He gazed lovingly into her eyes––– those once green eyes, now completely hazel glistening in the light for him. Surrounded by a crimson red tint. Her face soft, eyes warm and full of love. Love that would only be given to him, and it just made this more than sex. It always has been more than sex, but to be able to make eye contact while stroking her made his heart sing.

He could finally see her face. See her erotic faces match her moans. Watch as the hue of her eyes darken the more enticed she became. See them roll back when he rubbed against her tender bundle of nerves. Look as she gazed back at him, completely blushed, short of breath as he bottomed out with every thrust. There was no place he'd rather be than in his bed with her––– being body to body, sweat all over their skin. Love and lust emanated from their pores, their limbs in a mix. He felt happier each moment that passed––– this felt real. It was intense, and he couldn't break the gaze, and he didn't want to.

Gripping her legs, he pushed them towards the headboard, steadily increasing his pace. Loving the sounds of her wetness echoing throughout the room, and her moans getting louder as he drove into her. As sensitive as he was to sound, he didn't mind hearing her scream and moan his name out loud. It left him powerless but made him powerful all the same. He saw that her eyes closed momentarily––– too submerged in his intensity, too overwhelmed by the bliss she was feeling, and the emotional toll packaged with it. He leaned down and kissed her lips, rubbing his hands up and down the back of her thighs, digging deep into her. She broke apart from the kiss, gasping. There was something heavenly about hearing her whispers and pleas for more.

"Open your eyes, Coco. I wanna see how much you can take it, beautiful," he whispered running his tongue along the side of her neck. Decorating it with bite marks, long licks, and light hickeys. "To the point, you gotta close them again because you can't." He brought his head back and smiled at his work. He'd never seen anything more tantalizing than that. She was art, her skin bruising easily with every oral action, he made on her deliciously supple body.