Assumptions(Logince)

Ship: Logince

Warnings: Implied Sexual Antics, and slight violence.

Summary: Sometimes, assumptions are had, and you know what happens when you make Assumptions. You make an Ace out of U and Me.

Words: 549

"Dee! Virge! Lo! Ro!" Patton called in a sing song voice as he skipped into the house. He had a bag wrapped tightly im his fist.

Two of the traits he was calling for were in the living room. Virgil had Deceit pinned to the ground, as Virgil himself sat on the tall man, Deceit's legs pulled over Virgil's shoulders in a painful looking way.

"How many times do I have too tell you?! Stay out of my makeup!" Virgil hissed.

"Never Never! I promise I will do it again!" Deceit gasped in pain.

"Thats enough Virgil!" Patton called. The purple living trait let go and stood up. "Look! I got us all matching sweaters!" Patton cooed, holding up the bag. "Hold on, where are Roman, and Logan?"

"Hmm? I think I saw them head to Logan's room. But I'm not sure. I was pinning snake face here to the ground." Virgil cast a glare to the 'dark' side.

"Okay! Lets go get them!" Patton set the bag on the couch. Virgil, and Deceit followed without a second thought. Patton reached for Logan's door knob when voices made him stop.

"You are positive you know what you are doing?" Logan sounded uncertain.

"Relax Logan, I'll make you feel so gooood~" Roman purred. "It might hurt a little bit, but don't worry. I'll be gentle."

The three other sides all looked at eachother in alarm before moving closer and pressing their ears too the door.

"A-Ah! Roman not so sudden." Logan gasped.

"Sorry." Roman fell quiet. "Better?"

"M-Much. Oh~ right there." Logan moaned out.

Patton's mouth was wide, eyes unblinking in shock. Deceit's face was tinted pink, a sinsiter smirk on his face. Virgil had pulled away from the door, hoody strings pulled too hide his bright red face, and hands clamped over her ears.

"Sweet heavens! More right there! I-If you will." Logan suddenly gasped again, breaking Patton's shock.

"Thats enough!" Patton burst through the door, a scolding on the tip of his tongue. What he saw just made embarrassment course through the Father trait's being.

"What?" Roman furrowed his brows in confusion.

Now they were on the bed, and Roman was on top of Logan, however, it wasn't what the other three had thought. Logan was laying on his stomach, black shirt and tie folded on the side of the bed. Roman sat on Logan's legs, hands slick with Lavender lotion. Logan also had lotion spread on his bad, from Roman giving Logan a back massage.

"What is wrong?" Logan asked, sitting up a bit on his elbows.

"Uh...wh-what were you kiddos doing?" Patton asked sheepishly.

"I was experiencing some back muscle pain due to sleeping at a uncomfortable angle. Roman offered to massage it for me." Logan explained.

"O-O-Oh!" Patton stuttered. "Uh well I g-got us all matching sweaters! Come down when you're done!" With that Patton proceeded to shove Deceit and Virgil out the door and down stairs. Deceit was laughing his scales off, while Virgil was trying to get the meer idea of his friends dooing the do out of his head.

When the door shut Logan sighed. Roman chuckled and swooped down, stealing a kiss from the nerd before he resumed the back rub.

The End