Paranoia(Theory)

If you read my "Build a Wall" story you know that I thought Virgil was the Opposite of Roman, but with the pop up of Roman's brother that has been disproven. However, a new theory has laid itself in my little head brain here. And that theory is: Virgil was Paranoia as a Dark Side.

When Virgil first formed he was a Dark Side, known as Paranoia. He spent most of his time with Deceit, and honestly did think what he was doing to Thomas was good for him. When he first met the Light Sides he was confused, as they weren't what Deceit had told him. Virgil started to not trust the Dark Sides after. Over time he started pulling himself back, and while doing that he became a neutral side: Anxiety. He continued playing the bad guy, locking his Paranoia away almost completely. Over time he became a Main Side, but not a Light Side.

What laid this Theory Egg was Logan. During the latest Video Logan started to call Virgil Paranoid, but he pulled himself back in. Logan is Logic, he doesn't really make mistakes, at least not ones like that, and he does not usually reign himself in unless he knows that it could cause harm. Not to mention, he only stopped himself when Virgil looked uncomfortable, upset, and almost guilty. I think Logan is the only one that knows Virgil is Paranoia, obviously, he's Logic it only makes sense that he would know.

I'm not saying Patton and Roman don't know he was a Dark Side, but I don't think they know he was Paranoia.

Anyway thats all I have for this. I did originally think maybe Paranoia was Logan's opposite, since Paranoia is sometimes illogical but to the person being paranoid it is completely logical to them so I scrapped that.

Tell me what you think on this. I'm honestly kinda proud of this Theory, despite not having a sliver of real evidenced.

Thats all for now. Bi~