Walking home

The short blonde pony walked slowly down the crowded street. Odd ponies were at her left and her right. Sh bumped accidentally into a stallion wearing a rough red and yellow sweater and an odd pair of pants that were a sort of Orangish-Bluish colour.

"Oh, sorry sir." Applejack apologized, tipping her hat. Why was he wearing clothes? Well, she always wore a green bandana and brown cowgirl hat in her previous six years. Maybe he just liked it, as she did with her bandana and hat.

The stallion smiled warmly, showing white, crooked teeth. "Ah, that's good. Stuff happens when it does." he said. Applejack tipped her cowgirl hat again as she and the stallion went their seperate ways.

A.J walked along the cracked black pavement, and she came into sight of her house. She quickened her pace, aiming to get home soon. She could basically smell Granny Smith's apple pie, and hear Applebloom's babbling.

Applejack turned her head abruptly, catching sight of the spooky Everfree forest. She thought about how the adults told them not to go in. "Maybe I could- No. I told Granny I wouldn't." she said, crossing her arms and turning her small orange head so that she didn't see the forest.

But she still felt it. It was as if it was calling to her. 'Applejack, A.J, come inside.....' she felt a chill go down her spine. She turned away, and began to walk toward Sweet Apple Acres, the home of Granny Smith's famous apple pie.