Having dinner

Applejack sat at the dinner table, where there was an assortement of fruits and veggies set out for dinner. "So, how was the date?" Big Mac asked A.J. "It wasn't a date......" Applejack mumbled, put a carrot in her mouth. Her brother was so annoying.

"So, who's this Flam boy?" Granny asked. "He's a FRIEND. Ain't nothin' more." Applejack answered, looking at MacIntosh. He just laughed. "You just ain't BRAVE enough to admit yer in love with 'em." he said. "I AIN'T." A.J said roughly, beggining to get agitated.

"Jus' drop it, Maccy." Granny asked. She was quite young in those days, having two blonde braids, slightly graying, and only slight wrinkles in her skin. "I told ya I don't like that name." Big Mac said. "Ya deserve it if yer teasin' Applejack." Granny said, and chewed on a celery stick.

They ate in silence for a few more minutes, Granny Smith feeding some mushed potatoes to baby Applebloom. The family finished up their dinners. Once they were done, Granny got up. "I'll get the pie. You two get along." she said, and went to the kitchen.

Applejack knew Granny wouldn't be in the kitchen for long, so she just ignored Mac. Soon, the smell of apple pie filled the room, and Applejack turned her head to the doorway to see Granny Smith walking over to the table with one of her apple pies.