Onward, to my New Home!

She eventually got to the train tracks, the thing she'd been looking for. She followed them, until very much later, she came upon a cave mouth. She mustered up all the courage she could gather, and walked into it.

Halfway through, she began to run. As fast as she could. This was a train track. If a train were to come, she would be crushed. She could barely see the exit, but there was a faint light.

She rushed toward it, and got outside, darting to the side of the train track, just in case. She walked forward, seeing the city of light. The grandest city in Equestria.

Manehatten.

She walked into the city limits, and began wandering around. Soon, she remembered that her Aunt and Unlce Orange lived here. She tried to remember where their apartement was, and recalled that they lived in the north part of the city. Some ponies yelled at her, because she wasn't looking where she was going, but eventually, she found her way.

She walked up to the buzzer and clicked on her Aunt and Uncle's. "Yes?" the intercom buzzed. "Aunt Orange, Uncle Orange? It's Applejack!" she said, and she heard Aunt Orange gasp. "Oh, dear, whyever are you here?" Uncle Orange asked.

"Well, I uh, I didn't want to spend my life on a muddy old apple farm." Applejack lied. "Oh, well darling! You are so welcome here! Come on in! Second floor, door 3." The intercom buzzed, and the doors opened.