11

My house.

Itachi Uchiha is in my house and I am loving it. It's a wonderful thing to be so close to someone you can smell them. Itachi definitely wears cologne he smells so good.

"Is anyone here?"

I scratched the back of my neck I hope he doesn't think I'm weird asking him to come over when no one is here.

"Erm well no. But we're only looking at art!" I put my hands up and waved them in front of me.

He nodded his head and waited "Let's go to my room. Sorry if it's messy"

We walked down the hall and to my room. My room was messy there was art supplies all over the floor my sketch book was laying wide open on the sketch I was working on.

I grabbed the sketch book and moved the shit off the bed. I patted the empty spot next to me on my bed.

He sat down on the bed the mattress caved in a little causing me to move closer to him a little not much. I fixed myself and opened my sketchbook to the first page.

"I started this at the beginning of the school year so there might be some crappy ones in here."

I looked at his face as I flipped the pages "I feel like I'm always improving my art and style but there are still so many things I'm just not good at"

Itachi shook his head "That's not what I'm seeing. All these look amazing"

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders "that's not true wait till you see me attempting soft pastels" I laughed.

Soft pastels, charcoal, even markers I'm just really bad at using them. I don't know why I always smudge it or the shadows look weird.

Awww maybe I'm not all that cool, I'm kind of a loser. Well to some not all! No never mind Art is still cool.

I flipped a few more pages and I slightly cringed at the charcoal fingerprints on some pages I can tell that charcoal and pastels are on the next few pages and how many more after that. I hate these pages because they are the worst thing ever.

I grabbed the sketchbook from Itachi and closed it I threw it to the other side of the room and watched it fall. I silently cried as I watched it fall on some pages making them fold. "I'm sorry sketchbook" I whispered.

"Why did you do that?" Itachi angrily got up and started making his way over to the book. I panicked, I mean clearly I don't want him to see it so he should stop. I jumped on his back he lost balance and fell to the ground.

"That's all you get to see!" I yelled at him flipping us around until I was sitting on his stomach pinning his arms down.

"You're the one who wanted to show me it" he rolled his eyes and looked away from me as if it doesn't matter. He's still calm and content. The little fucker.

"And I showed you" I smiled at him and laughed as he moved his hands around trying to get free. "Maybe I'm stronger then you"

Not a second later I was on my back Itachi was on my stomach pinning my arms down.
"No you're not"

I glared at him and moved around he was strong and heavy! All his weight was on me. I turned my head away from him I don't want to look at his face too long. I felt a hand touch my chin and turn my head, holy shit. Itachi did that I mean obviously were the only ones here. 

I looked at him my eyes wide open, my face was red and so was his but I like this. He slowly leaned down his face close to mine, I just stared at him...is he going to kiss me? Oh lord please do. 

He did. His lips slowly touched mine I slowly closed my eyes and kissed back. His hands slowly sliding up to hold mine, it was like this small electric shock went through my whole arm, my lips, my legs. I've never wanted someone to touch me so much.

Itachis tongue found his way into my mouth, I've never felt a moment of disgust and pure pleasure just from having someone else tongue in my mouth. Doesn't that just sound gross? Maybe if it were someone else but man. 

Itachi slowly pulled away a string of saliva stretching and stretching until it finally broke falling down Itachis chin. Itachi looked at me with wide eyes he took his hands back and got off me. I wiped my mouth and stared at him. 

"Holy shit" I whispered. I sat up and moved closer to the wall away from Itachi I don't know if hes going to get mad, or punch me or something. I didn't even know he liked me or guys for that matter.

"I'm sorry" he said and looked at me with sad eyes. 

"That felt great" I said and smiled, my hair fell to my face I moved it away and looked away. Maybe I shouldn't have kissed him back. He just keeps staring at me. 

"Then why are you moving away from me?" He moved closer I moved back, I'm sorry.

"I just, I don't know what you're going to do next" I whispered and looked away how embarrassing I just don't want him to be like Kisame. I don't want to repeat of the worst day of my life.

Itachi sighed and moved closer my back hit the wall and I sat there my eyes closed, I felt Itachi grab my hand and hold it. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He smiled.