The Dream

It's Dark. I'm wet And I'm scared. I don't know where I am. All I know is that I need to get the hell out of here. I kick Left,right,straight ahead of me and even behind me. After what seems to be about thirty minutes Nothing. I'm trapped. Tears falling down my face. I throw up my hands in defeat. I feel something slightly move. I wipe my tears and push as hard as i can. It ways so much. I am barley able to push it to the side. Light floods in as I lift the heavy object to the side of me. The moon. I want to scream 'Im out! Im out! It then occurs to me Where was I? I look to see where I was staying and I look in the hole. I was in the sewer! Gross! I look around seeing my surroundings. All I see is destroyed buildings and blood. Blood. Blood! I look closer and see an arm hanging out of the ally. Oh........ I am going to be sick. I run down the street with tears in my eyes.

Boom

Boom

Boom

I dry my tears to see what was the noise. Theirs someone in front of my with a gun who just shot and child. I try to punch the man but it goes right through him. I try to push him away from taking the young child away but i go straight and fall to the cement. I watch in horror as the man takes the young child away. I watch as the child's hat comes off as he drags her away. Her blond hair comes rolling out. I stand up and sprint in till I am tired. I end up in an ally. I go to the end and sit against the wall and cry. It seems like hours in till I hear a high pitch buzzing noise. I lift my head and notice I am not in the ally anymore but in my room. I notice my familiar purple room and the picture of my sister, my dad, mom and me sitting on my night stand. I jump up with joy also wiping my tears as I stand up. 'Its was just a dream. It's not real.' I calm myself down as I walk downstairs to find my dad and sister in the kitchen.

" Look who's up" my dad says while pouring the eggs in to the pancake mix.

" Claire, Claire, Look I am making panacakes" Ann smiles from ear to ear

" Oh... yum" I tell her

A couple minutes later they come out with warm, delicious pancakes. Dad gives me two and Ann one. She quickly gobbles it up as do I.

She whispers to me " Claire can we watch TV" handing me the remote.

I walk over to the living-room flipping through the channels when I hear 'New Virus' I quickly flipped to the news channel.

" Is not anything to worry about. Their is a few reports of it in Africa and no reports of death. So this is James from Africa reporting of this new virus"

I think about it and run up stairs to my room throwing on a tank top that says Sunshine with gray sweatpants and a black sweatshirt.

"Hurry Claire We need to leave now or else you'll be late for school" he yells from down the stairs.

I sprint down stairs grabbing my bag and running to the car. Dad and Ann are already in waiting for me.

" All set" he asks while backing up

I nod. And where off to school.

I look at the beautiful scenery. Taking in every detail. It seems like seconds and where already here. I stair at the familiar sign

' Ithaca High School'

I plant a kiss on my dads cheek, say bye to Ann and jump off sprinting into school. ' Shit, I forgot to brush my teeth' I shrug it off. And step into school.