Prologue

Y/N POV

I'm Y/N, and for 5 years of my life I was in an orphanage. It was awful, they abused us verbally and physically, but no one ever helped us. The closest to happiness we got was when we made a friend, but it never lasted long since my friends always got adopted. People always said I was the ugliest of the children...and all my friends were borderline models.

It wasn't until I met(best friend name), we were best friends since we were 2, and neither one of us ever got adopted. Even though they say she's the prettiest child they've ever met...Whenever she would cry about not getting adopted I was tell her, "THEY JUST DON'T WANT A CHILD PRETTIER THAN THEM" That would always make her laugh. I thought we would stay together forever, until a man came by, looked at my sister and said, "Wow...she's so pretty." (GUYS HES NOT A PEDO DONT WORRY XDD)

He was about to leave with my sister when she screamed, "I'M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT Y/N, YOU CAN ADOPT BOTH OF US OR LEAVE ME HERE." I think i was crying, and he ENDED UP ADOPTING ME YEEEE

*Timeskip*

Well now we're both 16 and sisters, soulmates, best friends, etc. and I work in my dad's tavern. Usually at 15-16 we would be finding a husband but...AIN'T NOBODY WANNA BE MARRYIN ME. My sister however...IF ENGAGED WITH ONE OF THE TODOROKIs...WHAT. (Btw its dabi >w0) The todorokis are one the most famous royal families, but they live 2 hours away from us, so the last time we visited was...when she moved in with them...

Also I'm middle class, maybe a little royalty? According to dad my mom was a princess? but she wasn't that well known.

I was just helping out at the tavern when some guy with a fancy suit came in. And if some guy in a fancy suit comes through our town either he's super lost and he's about to announce a war. I walked over to him and asked, "Excuse me sir, are you lost? I'd be more than happy to help you." He replied coldly, "I'm looking for Y/N." "Oh...that'll be me..." "Your coming with me" He grabbed my arm SUPER TIGHT LIKE YOU DON'T TREAT ME LIKE THAT. "Owww you're hurting me!" Then he shoves me into a carriage, and I see all my suitcases in the carriage. "...Are you kidnapping me..?" "No, your sister needs your presence so we have come to get you. Also your father already knows." DAD WHY DID U NEVER TELL ME WHAT. I wonder what my sister wants from me....well I'm kind of tired so...I'll take a short nap....