✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ③ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Y/N POV

My sister dragged me to her room where we just laughed and talked and made a bunch of vine references. "Y/N why were you in the princes room earlier?" "Oh because all the rooms were taken and he offered his" "...none of the rooms are taken..." "WHAT" "WELP too late now all the rooms are reserved for our guests coming today." "..IVE BEEN SCAMMED THE YOUNG PRINCE SCAMMED ME!!" She started laughing hysterically, I found nothing funny about being scammed.

A maid later came in my sisters room where she announced dinner was ready. I was STARVING REEEEE, so I ran to the dining room. I was so excited until I entered the room. My eyes met the cold stare of King Todoroki. I froze in fear. My sister ran behind me laughing, but when she saw what I was looking at she stopped laughing. She kicked my leg and whispered, "curtsy u idiot!" I came back to my senses and me and my sister both curtsied. "Good evening King Todoroki", we said in unison. He just grunted, ROOD MUCH? 

My sister grabbed my hand and let me to a seat. When I sat down I realized I was sitting in front of todoroki and King Todoroki  was across from me. I gulped. My sister sat next to me and infront of her was Dabi. They smiled warmly at each other. AWWWWWW I looked at her and she gave me the ok sign meaning they made up.

The food was brought in...and it was WAYY to fancy for me. Caviar? On salmon? Which super extra garnishes? How do I even eat this? As I was struggling with deciding which fork to use, I saw Shoto snicker. BOY I KNOW HE BETTER NOT BE LAUGHING AT MY STRUGGLES. I whispered, "50 50 chance..." which todoroki unfortunately heard and he laughed a little. "What's so funny Shoto?", King Todoroki demanded. "Nothing father." "Its very rude to laugh at the dinner table, do you need to be taught manners again?" "I-" I interrupted Shoto by saying, "I'm sorry your majesty, it's my fault for not knowing the proper etiquettes of a royalty." He just grunted,AGAIN, and mumbled,"it seems like your the one who needs to be taught manners." I clenched my fist ready to Yeet my water onto his face. Gosh I hate royalty who think they're better than everyone else. My sister touched my shoulder and shook her head basically saying, "don't yeet the water" 

I calmed down and ate, well more like picked at my food. I CANT EAT THIS I RATHER EAT THE FOOD DAD MADE. King todoroki spoke up,"Is it not to your liking Ms.(Y/N)?" "No your majest, this cooking is delicious, I'm just not used to it." I saw Shoto snicker again, BOY IMMA YEET THIS WATER AT CHU INSTEAD. I eventually ate all my food, picked up my plate and cup, and walked to the kitchen and began washing my plates. I was finished and I walked back to the dinner table to meet everyone staring at me with their eyes wide open. "Uhhhh...." I didn't realize what was wrong until....OH MY GOSH. I FORGOT THAT YOU DONT WASH YOUR OWN DISHES HERE. I bowed and said, "I'm sorry, it's usually a routine of mine to wash my own dishes." Suddenly, my sister and Dabi started laughing really hard, while King Todoroki and Shoto slightly smiled. My cheeks turned bright red as I excused myself to go back to my-er shoto's room. 

I was lying on the bed as my stomach grumbled. That salmon really didn't fill me up. Everyone was doing their own thing so I decided to do my own things. I walked to the kitchen where the maids were about to say something. "Shhh!!!" I started asking where everything was, at first they refused to let me cook but eventually they gave in. I started cooking and it smelled so good, I was cooking (favorite food) and I made lists to share to the maids. I offered them some and they refused, but I told them if they refused I would force it down their throats, oops....teehee....

When they ate it they instantly smiled and told me it was delicious. "Yup, dads recipes are the best. I was scoooping some for myself when Shoto came in. "Hey Shoto how can I help you." "I smelled something good. Wait, why are you making food yourself?!" He was about to yell at the terrified maids when I said, "Calm down shoto boy, I forced them to let me cook, now come here and eat some (favorite food)." I gave him a plate of it and we both sat in the dinner table and ate it. His eyes lit up when he ate it, "It's...not bad at all." "Of course it isn't! Dad's recipe never fails to impress!" We ate while talking and I washed the dishes, still a habit. I went back to the dinner table and I see shoto still there. "Will you possibly be cooking again?" "Why you look my cooking" "..." "I'm just playing with ya, of course I'll be cooking again!" I yawned, "with a full stomach I'm ready to sleep." 

Todoroki nodded and we walked to his room. I went onthr bathroom to get ready to sleep and plopped on his bed. It smells like him...that's not creepy at all. Shoto was about to sleep on the couch when I said, "sleep next to me" I couldn't see in the dark well but I think I saw a faint blush. "Sorry Y/N I can't do tha-" "If you don't sleep next to me I'm going to scream" "...Alrigjt." "Yayyy" I forgot to mention when I'm sleepy I act like I'm drunk soooo.... He layed down next on the far end. (I'm on the said against the wall btw) I whined, "scoot closerrrrrr" he scooted a tiny bit closer. "CLOSERRRRRR" he finally scooted close enough so I was almost touching him. "You r warm boi" "..." I was borderline asleep and snoring and didn't realize I had my arms and legs wrapped around him...IM SORRY HE WAS REALLY WARM AND SMELLED GOOD OKAY??

(This was kind what the sleeping position looked like, except imagine the dark long pants was straight legs

(This was kind what the sleeping position looked like, except imagine the dark long pants was straight legs.)

Todoroki POV

I was frozen. Y/N, the girl I love, is hugging me. I didn't know how to feel. Eventually my muscles relaxed and I turned over to face her. She was so close to me. I hugged her back and took in her scent. I wish we could stay this way forever. I never want to let you go.