✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑥ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Todoroki POV

As I saw Y/N crying I borderline lost my temper. I wiped Y/N tears off her face. She was still so beautiful crying...it made me want to see her cry more... 

As Y/N was getting scolded by her father. I went outside to where the 3 annoying ladies were. I tapped their shoulders, I put on a fake smiled and said, "May I please have a word with you?" They all instantly said yes excitedly. I lead them to an alley and said, "Sorry for what happened back there." The "leader" spoke up and giggled,"Its fine it's not our fault she's a poor unmannered sl*t" "Oh but...if you make Y/N cry...I make you cry..." They all stopped laughing when I covered their mouths with napkins I picked up. I found rope nearby me and tied their hands behind their backs.

They were all struggling and crying and screaming...what a wonderful sight. I kneeled down and have the most devilish smile. "Have you learned your lessons ladies?" They all nodded. "Good~But just to make sure, you can stay here until someone helps you. If you ever come up to us ever again, you'll have far worse consequences~!" I walked off then I looked back and said, "Oh yeah, your fathers companies are going to struggle for a while too" I walked out the alley to see Y/N looking for me. I quickly guided her back to the horse and away from the alleyway. 

"Hey shoto..." "Yes?" "What if they do something to my father?? Or make his tavern run out of business??" "Oh don't worry, they won't bother us ever again"

Y/N POV

we arrived home and I found my sister. "I have a surprise for you! Close your eyes!!" I then pulled out her favorite candy from home. "OH MY GOSH IVE MISSED THESE" we were eating and talking about childhood moments and all the food we used to eat together when Arwen came running in. "Oh yeah..I also got a dog on the visit..." my sister instantly fell in love with Arwen. I left them together and remembered my flower crown I made for shoto.

 I went a grabbed it where I had hid it. I was looking for him when I saw him in right next to the garden reading a book. I snuck up behind him and put the flower crown on his head. "SURPRISE" he flinched a little and took the flower crown. "It's for you! I made it but I forgot to give it to you" "For me?" "Yup" He slightly smiled and replied, "Thank you" I sat in the seat across from him. "Whatcha reading?" "A book" "what's it about?" "It's about a guy who's obsessed with this girl and really loves her." "Does she like him back?" "The guy doesn't want to confess and ruin their relationship but he doesn't know to confess" "Hmm the guy sounds like a Yandere", I laughed. "I think he should just confess! He sounds like a decent guy" "Hmm", shoto was in deep thought when some guys came over. 

"Who's this cutie?" THEY TOUCHED MY FACE AND LIFTED IT UP. I took my head off their grip and stared at them in confusion. I glared at them.

"Woah no need to be so mean, we're just here to settle some business with the King but we came across a cutie~" I looked at todoroki for help and he was glaring st the guys. "Hey if you don't have anything to do why don't you come play with us-" then shoto got up, grabbed my arm and dragged me someplace else. He stopped and looked at me. He was kind of scaring me... "Why were you letting those guys flirt with you?" "I didn't! They were the ones who were flirting with me!" "Yeah right, you're practicalky putting urself in danger" "Why do you care so much? You're acting like I'm your girlfriend!" Shoto tightened his grip around my wrist. 

It hurt so bad my eyes started tearing up. "Ow that's hurts! You're scaring me shoto!" Tears started streaming out of my eyes and he finally let go. I looked up to see his face of regret. "Y/N-" I ran fast to my sisters room. I explained everything to her. "He gives me bad vibes Y/N..." "Well can I stay in your room tonight" "No" "Whaaa r u kidding me" "Sorry Y/N but you know I hate sharing my bed" "Ughhh fine" 

Nighttime came and I was scared to sleep next to shoto. I tip toed to his room and slowly opened the door. Nobody was in  there. I sighed in relief and got ready for bed. I plopped down and closed my eyes, i was so tired...

I woke up with a gasp and was breathing heavily. I had a mask over my mouth. I was shouting frantically for help. Out of nowhere shoto came out. "Sorry for making you cry earlier Y/N~" Who is this, why does he look like shoto but he's actung nothing like him. Tears were streaming down my face. "Seeing you cry makes me want to make you cry more..." I was so scared I was shaking. "Oh but Y/N, flirting with those guys WASNT funny. You know you only belong to me right? And you don't seem to learn your lesson. I guess I have to show you once and for all~" he reached his hand to grab my face...

"Y/N!!" I woke up crying and saw shoto with a worried look. I was so scared of him, that nightmare seemed so...real.... He tried to comfort me but I scooted away. "Y/N...what happened? Did you have a nightmare?" His voice sounded really caring unlike the nightmare I had. I started bawling my eyes out, "I-I had a d-dream w-w-where you were really s-s-scary" Shoto hugged me,"I'm sorry, I didn't know that what I said yesterday would traumatize you so much. But I would never do something like that" I eventually stopped crying and realized he was right, shoto wasn't the guy to do those kind of things, plus why would he call me his when he didn't even like me? It was all so weird...

Todoroki POV

Huh...I thought the pills to erase her memories would work...