✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①④ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

I have to admit, they are very cute together, and they look great together😭😭THEYRE LITERALLY A MODEL COUPLE, IMAGINE HOW BEAUTIFUL THEIR CHILDREN WOULD BE

Todoroki POV

"I came here for you," I whispered

I saw momos eyes widen in surprise but was quickly replaced with a mischievous look.

"Of course, I mean who else would you come for?" She said as she touched my chest. It took everything in my body not to drag this woman by her hair.

"Well, shall we go in then princess?" I asked as I was already walking in without her.

TIMESKIP

Momos POV

It's dinner time and I'm sitting next to my beloved todoroki. I can't believe I finally have him. However I don't trust him, I think he's here for that stupid Y/N brat, I still have to deal with her after dinner. I was so deep in thought until I hear shoutos  voice.

"Momo? What about it?"

I looked up confused, but I was too embarrassed to admit my inattentiveness so I said with a smile, "Of course" 

Little did I see shoutos grin. 

———————————

After dinner I got up quickly rushing to the dungeon where Y/N was until I felt warm arms wrap around me. 

"Where are you going without me?"

I turned around in surprise, "Shouto! What are you doing here?" 

"What do you mean, you said it was ok if I followed you around everywhere as you're personal bodyguard." 

My eyes widened as I realized what a mistake I made. I laughed nervously, "Oh well you see I think I changed me mi-"

Shoto firmly grabbed my shoulders, "You wouldn't go back on your words would you momo?" His voice was so bitter and his smile was murderous. I gulped, "of course not"

Dammit, I can't deal with Y/N today. 

Todoroki POV

Can you believe this woman calling me Shouto, but remember, this is all for Y/N. I took a deep breath.

"Why don't we go to sleep today?" I said as I was walking towards her bedroom 

I heard her footsteps following me but I didn't dare turn back, or she would've seen hate and pure rage visible on my face. 

As she settled in her bed I gave her a warm glass of milk. I wished her goodnight and told her I'll be right outside is she needed anything. 

I don't need her worrying about waking up after drinking the milk however.

I rushed to find Y/N, this was much smaller than my place, but I had no idea where Y/N is. I saw a maid walking past me and I grasped her arm. 

With a smile I asked, "Are there any dungeons here?" 

"U-u-um I'm n-not al-allowed to te-te-tell y-"

"You don't want to get fired do you?"

She squeaked, "I-I-I-in the garden, the d-door be-behind the b-bush..."

"Thank you"

I ran quickly to Y/N, please, be safe...

Y/N POV

I haven't eaten for so long, I just want to get out of here. It's smells horrible, there's a rat, it's dark, and hard to breathe. Im slowly loosing hope in Shouto coming for me. There's more fish in the sea anyway.

I decided to nap my hungry away(A/N I DO THIS ALL THE TIME HAHAHA), I hope I wake up in my bed...or in heaven, anywhere but here.

IM. SO.SORRY. I saw this every chapter but I really am sorry. So much going on, and I'm just taking some time for myself...aka YouTube and enjoying life 😂😂 but now its SUMMER AND I CAN UPDATE AYAYAYYAYA. I'll try to update quickly but July is definitely busy with my volleyball camp vacation and online classes😰😰 

BUT THANK YOU TO ALLLLL MY LOVELY FANSSSS. I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE SEEING PEOPLES ICONS AND USERNAMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN IT MAKES ME SOOO HAPPY. I'm still replying to people's messages and such, but thank u all :DDD.

Also.... is it shoto or Shouto?? Idk which one I'm sorry imma bnha noob I'm so behind😂😂😂

OK BYE LOVES❤️❤️❤️❤️ LOVE YOU ALLL MWAHHH

~Author Marlene

P.s. is there are any grammar mistakes or anything at all plzzzz tell me okie tyyyy😘😘🥰🥰