✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑤ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Y/N POV

I woke up to see I WAS STILL IN MY DRESS. I borrowed this from my sister. She's goign to kill me when she found out I slept in her dress...well nothing a some water and paper towels can't fix amirite? I looked over to see todoroki sitting on a chair with glasses on reading a book. MAN DID HE LOOK GOOD IN GLASSES. I think I was staring too much because he cleared his throat. I came back to planet earth and greeted him with a smile, "Gmornin!" "Goodmorning Y/N"

I got up and get ready and put in a casual yet somewhat formal attire 

(Choose your own if you would like!)

I was looking at my limited shoe selection. I thought about it and...screw it no heels today. Not like I'm trying to be cute or anything(*cough* except for shoto *cough*)

"Where are you going Y/N? You don't usually wear dresses when you stay at the castle" "I'm going to town again! It's been a week and since it's the Sunday market today i thought I would drop by home!" "Oh" hmm....."I could use someone to accompany me, wanna join?" "Sure"

I was putting my hair in a hairstyle

And I thought about it. How did shoto know what I wear...even I don't notice...NAH IM OVERTHINKING IT. I didn't want to ride a carriage because ITS SO BUMPY. I was looking around for options when I saw a horse. My eyes lit up. A HORSE, BISH IM RIDING THAT. I grabbed shotos arm and pointed at the horse. He asked, "Would you like to ride the horse?" I nodded eagerly. I ran the horse when I realized I'm too short to get on it myself ;-; Todoroki had to lift me up then he got up himself. I was practically jumping with the excitement

"Well aren't you excited" "Well yeah I've never ridden a horse" "How did you get around at home?" "I walked? Have you ever done that before or are you so rich you don't even walk?" I covered my mouth instantly when I realized what I just said. I turned around and looked at him and he chuckled. "Sorry...I'm just naturally a savage...OK ONWARDS!!" 

I almost fell off the horse...5 times....but I was so excited when we arrived. THE FOOD, I WAS DROOLING I told shoto to look around a bit while I talked to someone about stuff.