✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑧ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Y/N POV

(Dabi came back home btw) I told my sister I started dating sho and she screeched. She told me she's happy I finally got a love life besides dreaming about (celebrity crush)...HEY I WAS HAPPY STALKING HIM. But she also told me to be careful and not to let my guard down, that gave me the chills...

I thought it would be awkward between us, but nothing has changed. I'm usually near him more often, and usually we walk down the halls hand in hand or usually anywhere holding hands. Sho is smiling more often and let me tell you...ITS THE CUTEST SMILE IN THE UNIVERSE. We haven't kissed yet, but I don't mind since I prefer things going slow. Oh but he sometimes kisses my cheek or head or forehead.

Today sho told me he was busy all day and he might not be able to see me. I started pouting and whining. "B-BUT IM GOING TO BE SO LONELYYYYYY" "I'm sorry Y/N" I grabbed his legs and sat on his foot "NOOOO DONT GOOOOOO" He slightly laughed, "Y/N I have to go I'll make it up tonight. We can watch movies until you pass out. I puffed my cheeks, "and cuddle?" "And cuddle" "ok...bUT THAT DOESNT MEAN U CAN LEAVE ME ALONE ALL DAY" Todoroki squatted down and patted my head,"Please let me go Y/N" THEN HE GAVE MY PUPPY EYES "THATS SO MEAN SHO" 

Eventually I let go but I was still a little upset. He ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead. "I'll see you tonight princess" I stood up and saluted, "Aye aye sir" After he left I layed on the floor. Should I just watch anime and do nothing like always or watch YouTube and do nothing like always? Hmmm.WhAt a DiFfIcuLT cHOicE. I was watching some anime on YouTube, 2 in 1 hueueuee. When I decided I'm goign to go outside. I opened the door to see my enemy...SUNLIGHT AGHH. I was strolling and doing a little foot dance when I saw a carriage

Out came...THE MOST FAMOUS PRINCESS IN THE COUNTRY. Princess momo. Rumored to be the prettiest in all the planet. They were wrong...she really was pretty. It almost made me insecure. I wonder if she would look better with sho...NO WHAT AM I THINKING. I put on a dress

 I put on a dress

And did my hair

I went out to see the occasion

I went out to see the occasion. I saw my sister greeting her. I was kinda just stalking them when my sister spotted me and told me to come there. I slowly walked there and curtsied. "Good evening Princess Momo" then she did the same in her really pretty dress, "Good evening Princess Y/N" We were showing her around when my sister decided to ditch us for Dabi...cri ;-;

I thought it would be awkward since I was a awkward shrimp with new people but she was so friendly. She really was a perfect princess. Ladylike, pretty, nice, polite...I was really starting to feel insecure. Then she spoke up,"Where's Prince Todoroki?" "Oh he's busy today"

Then she had a total change of attitude "Bummer. Then what's the point of being here. I even bought this dress just to show him. Guess I'll show him sometime later." I was so shocked. She realized I was here then laughed, "Speaking of which I heard you were his girlfriend is this true?" I didn't know whether to nod or shake my head no so I kept silent. She spoke up again,"Ha i hope you aren't. You'd bring great shame to the family, imagine a peasant like you with a guy like Prince Todoroki? Never." I gulped, "And what if I was his girlfriend?" She glared at me, "oh no honey that can't happen, I mean I can't imagine you going out with my ex-boyfriend. Plus he won't be yours for much longer." She laughed almost wickedly. I was ready to cry.

"Oh well this was a nice talk (Y/N) But I have to get going. I actually have things to do. Toodaloo" And she walked off with confidence. A few tears ran down my eyes. Maybe I really don't belong with shoto.

The rest of the day I was silent. My sister kept asking what's wrong but I told her "I'm just so tired I pulled an all-nighter yesterday" she laughed and told me, "usual Y/N" then she went off with Dabi. Look at them...they look perfect together...i sighed. The maids also kept asking me what was wrong and I appreciated their concern but I don't think they can fix my insecurities. 

I was sitting at shotos desk drawing random things when I realized I had drawn a broken heart. I was staring at it when a tear hit the paper. Shoot I can't cry. I quickly wiped the tears and smiled. Come on Y/N, fake the happiness you can't bring anymore shame than you already have. I quickly crimped the paper and threw it in the trashbin when shoto came in. He came from behind me and hugged me. "Hi Y/N" I fake chuckled??? "Hi shoto" "Is something wrong?" "Hm? No nothing's wrong" "Well are you ready to watch movies-" "Actually I'm really tired, yeah." "Oh, what did you do today?" "I met Princess Momo...she was really pretty and nice(kinda)..." I realized I was sulking when I put on a smile. I got up and smiled, "Sorry shoto maybe movies tomorrow I'm going to sleep." I quickly put on my pajamas and got in bed. I really wanted to watch movies and cuddle but my insecurities were taking over me.

Todoroki POV

She met Princess Momo, the one person I didn't want her to meet. Was that why when I saw her through a window(STALKER MUCH) she was crying? And she doesn't want to watch movies? Impossible. This morning she was so excited to watch movies. And she looked so sad for some reason. What did that woman tell Y/N, i hope she didn't tell her about how we use to date. I was watching Y/N get into bed when I had enough.

I sat on the bed, lifted Y/N up onto my lap and stared right into her eyes. "Y/N tell me what's wrong right now. I know you want to watch movies with me." "...what if you get mad..." "I won't, I promise, if I do then I'll sleep on the floor tonight." She laughed a little, jeez I would kill for that laugh. Then she got a serious look and teary eyes. "I met Princess momo..." she was fiddling with her fingers "And?" "And I found out she was your ex..." at this point Y/N had tears streaming down her eyes

"I f-f-feel really I- insecure now, because she's r-really p-ppretty and nice and the p- perfect princess. I would just ruin the T-Todoroki n-name." I had wide eyes when I saw Y/N bawling her eyes out,"I-I-I'm s-sorry I-I'm n-not t-the perfect g-g-girlfriend" I hugged her tight,"No Y/N you ARE the perfect girlfriend. I wouldn't ask for a better one. The relationship with me and momo was forced, I never really loved her. Please don't worry about her and don't feel insecure. You wouldn't bring shame to our family, you've brought nothing like that so far, ok? I love you Y/N so don't go comparing yourself thinking you aren't perfect" Her crying stopped a little,"Y-You m-mean it?" "I mean it" i wiped the tears off her face and kissed her cheek. "Let's go watch some movies ok princess?" "O-ok" we were sitting upright on the bed wrapped with a blanket on a movie marathon. Y/N calmed down and eventually she was laughing at the movies. 

After 2 movies she fell asleep on my shoulder. I hugged her and inhaled her scent. It calmed me down after a super stressful day. That momo...I'll have to do something about her. I smiled while I thought a plan. I'll teach her what it's like to make Y/N cry. 

—————————

AWWWW IM SORRY FOR MAKING YOU CRY T-T I JUST LOVE MY ANGST

Omg and let me clarify, I LOVE MOMO OKAY?? I JUST NEED AN ENEMY, BUT I THINK OUTSIDE THIS STORY MOMO AND TODOROKI R A GREAT SHIP, SHES SO SWEET AND KIND BUT IN THIS STORY SHES A PLAIN OL' B*TCH...IM SORRY MOMO

3 updates in one day jeez am I ok?? Also thank you for everyone reading. It's growing so fast 😭😭 I'm pribably going to mainly focus on this book and eventually update my other dead books because I have lotssss of ideas for this story😂😂 

OK WELL PEACE OUT, NEXT UPDATE MAYBE TMR??? WELL BYE LOVESSS❤️❤️❤️

~Marlene