✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⓪ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Todoroki POV

What's taking Y/N so long? It's been 3 minutes since she left and I know it doesnt take a minute to pick each rose. I stopped writing my plan of getting revenge on momo and ran to the garden.

My heart stopped. I couldn't breathe. The sight before me was a nightmare I could never forget. Y/N. Y/N wake up. Y/N!!!!! My vision was getting blurrier by the second. There was a knife next to Y/N and a deep wound and bloody stab in Y/N's stomach.

I don't even remember what I did, I just remember carrying Y/N's bloody body. My vision was so blurry. I was breathing so heavily. But was Y/N breathing at all?

30 MINUTES PASS

The doctor's said Y/N was stabbed in the stomach with a sword. Luckily, the sword missed all her vital organs. Why would someone do this to Y/N...why couldn't it have been me? I was sitting in a chair besides Y/N holding her pale hand. She lost so much blood, but her hand was still so warm. She was barely breathing.

It's

My

Fault

If I hadn't told Y/N to pick the roses we would be in town. It's my fault. If I had paid more attention to Y/N she would be smiling not suffering. It's my fault. I hurt my princess. I'm a monster. And It's my fault. I didn't realize tears were streaming down my face until some fell on the bed Y/N was laying on. I quickly wiped them away. I can't show any weakness to Y/N.

Her sister and dabi came in. Y/N's sister was already crying a river. Dabi had a pained expression on his face. She ran over and hugged Y/N not hard but enough to hold her. She was crying so much. "Y/N IM SO SORRY. IM SORRY I BROUGHT YOU HERE. IM SORRY YOUR SUFFERING. PLEASE WAKE UP. Y/N IM SO SORRY. PLEASE DONT DIE ON ME." I got up and walked out the room. I'll let them have their alone time.

I was walking when I passed by the garden. I saw the large patch of blood on the white roses. I quickly turned away and walked off.

DINNER TIME YE YEEE

It was so quiet. Nobody said a word. Without Y/N it was so quiet and lonely. I imagined Y/N doing something dumb and making everyone laugh, which made me feel a little better. My father had the nerve to speak up, "How is Y/N doing?" I didn't want to talk about it so I stood up. "She's fine father, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go check up on Y/N"

I didn't actually go to check on Y/N, but rather to go to my cold empty room. Was my room always this cold? I sat on my bed and saw the nightwear she wore. I held them and inhaled them. It's Y/N scent. I started crying. I wanted her back into my arms. I smelled something. Y/N (favorite food)? It can't be. I ran to the kitchen. "Y/N-!" I saw only maids. They bowed, "We are sorry Prince Todoroki but we decided to make a recipe Miss Y/N taught us to make you feel better." I sighed and agreed to eat it. It tasted like what Y/N made, only Y/N's was better. I finished eating and this time I went to the room where Y/N was staying. I sat on the chair beside her bed. I kissed her forehead, "Goodnight love. Please wake up soon, everyone needs you. It's too cold and lonely without you." I layed my head near her hand. It was warm with Y/N. My eyelids got heavier and heavier. Please wake up Y/N...

==========================

OMG SO SORRY I UPDATED A MONTH LATER, but I'm finally done with my piano testing so I can relax :) and update more!! Honestly, this story is really bad and I kind of don't want to continue...? But let me know about your thoughts! Still have to reply to some comments LOLOLOL. Well bye loves! Till the next chapter~

~Marlene