Chapter 4- it all begins

Rebecca's POV-

I woke up a hour earlier to do my make up and have a shower and do my hair and get my out fit perfect I wore my normal simple makeup and my hair was in simple curls and a flower crown on and I wore my new floral dress and my white converse and I was ready for my first day at school I grabbed my camera and my my penny board and my phone and my handbag then set out to school I started to vlog then I bumped into some one I looked up and it was sam pottorff he apologised and he helped me then I asked him where he was going he said to school and it happened to be my new school which made my insides fangirl so I picked up my penny board and walked the rest of the way with sam as soon as we got there the rest of o2l stood at the door and sam said goodbye and ran over to the other guys. I walked over to Courtney and told her about my journey to school and you could tell she was so jealous of me. I was happy the I walked into my first period and it was maths and in my class was sam and jc and kian I walked in and the teacher introducted me to the class and I was given a buddy or helper for my first few days I got a girl sat at the front of the class with long ginger hair and I thought she was pretty but I don't think the rest of class agreed I sat next to her and she introducted me to her and her name was Georgia Hamilton and you could tell she got bullied because she had bruises all the way up her arm and I made friends with her and i hung out at lunch when I saw Courtney she got buddied up with a girl called jenn Mcallister she was pretty and nice and popular but I couldn't ditch Georgia to hang out with Courtney and jenn so I left them and hung out with Georgia then we went to the next class and it was music and we sat in groups I was sat in a group with Georgia, Courtney and jenn. jc and Kian and sam and ricky were in another group. after i was talking to Georgia and jenn past me a note from sam i opened it and It said "meet me behind school at the end of the day ❤️sam" I smiled and looked at sam and he wasn't looking at me.

--- skip till the end of the school day ----------------------

I walked behind school and I saw all of o2l stood there I walked over to sam and said what do u want me for he smiled the punched me in the stomach and winded me and then trevor grabs my hair and pulls me up I try to scream but ricky puts his hand over my mouth and said "shut the hell up you slut !!!" I wondered what I have done to deserve this so i tried to stand up but then jc pushed me back down by kicking the back of my knees really hard and I cried then I heard someone run up to me and then the o2l boys ran off and I sat on the ground and realised that the person that ran up to me was Georgia and she hugged me and she took me to her house to get cleaned up and I had to text Courtney so I texted her...

To Coco 💕- "hiya I am at Georgia's house I got beat up and I am in pain so Georgia is cleaning me up then I will be home xxx"

From coco 💕 - "what the hell happened ? Who beat you up ?! Are you okay ?!

To coco 💕 - " I am fine we can talk about It when I get home don't worry I will be back soon xxx"

From coco 💕 - " ok I will kill who ever beat you up don't worry love you see you when you get home xxx"

To coco 💕 -"haha love you sis see you when I get home xx"

---end of chapter tell me is you like it----- follow me on twitter @becky_o2l_sam

---------- ☁️stay cloudy ☁️-------