Chapter 12- 6 months later

*****6 months later******

Sams POV-

So Rebecca is getting bigger as in heavily pregnant. I love her much. we are going for a scan today which I am so excited for. the baby is a due around the 29th of September. Rebecca has been staying at the o2l house until the babies are born and then we will get our own house.

-----the day of the scan----

Sams POV-

I woke up to hearing Rebecca being sick and It was horrible as it has been for the past 6 months. I got up and went into the bathroom and I lifted her hair back for her to be sick and patted her back. after she was done throwing up because of morning sickness we both got dressed and went downstairs and I had breakfast Rebecca don't want anything so as soon as I finished my breakfast I went and helped Rebecca into the car to drive her to the hospital for her scan. we get there and walk to the front desk we go and sit in the waiting area till Rebecca's name was called. finally we went into the room and Rebecca lay down on the the bed

And grabbed my hand the nurse came in and told her to roll her top up whilst the nurse put the gel on her stomach. then we hear something not expecting to hear. 2 heart beats. the nurse turns to us and say "did you know you were having twins?" Rebecca says "no" I was so happy to be having twins and then Rebecca whispers to me " do we want to know there gender?" I reply by saying " it's up to you but it would be better to prepare and get the clothes and prams and stuff" "ok" Rebecca asks the nurse what the genders are she replies by saying " you having 2 girls" I start to feel a tear fall down my face then I give Rebecca a hug and I kiss her cheek.then we sign out and head of home. on the way back Rebecca says "you don't mind being the only male and having 3 female around you 24/7" I say " no I can't wait to have my 3 most treasured angels around my all the time" the I give her a quick peck on the lips then we walk out of the car and into the house. and I look around and see everyone except sian and eve and connor and kian are sat with there heads in there hands and I walk over to them and Rebecca says "where's sian and eve?" connor slowly puts his head up and he says "they got arrested for doing something stupid and immature and they both got sent back to England. Rebecca attempts to run but ends up walking slowly and I run up to her and hug her and she started to cry and gently punched my shoulder. it didn't hurt but it really hurt to see her sad. I grabbed her hand and took her upstairs into our room and I got her in bed and turned the TV on and Put on the fault in our stars whilst Rebecca put the film on I went downstairs and grabbed some popcorn and chocolate and I made us both a hot chocolate and I went back upstairs and cuddled up to Rebecca and watched the fault in our stars then i started to fall asleep.

Jc's POV-

We and Courtney are getting married on the 3rd of October and I am so excited it is only going I by a small wedding but by that time hopefully Rebecca would of had her babies. I love Courtney to the bottom of my heart. she is my soulmate.

---- end of the chapter i will try and update tomorrow too sorry for the shorter chapter I am really tired and I have school tomorrow so have a good day/morning/night

----stay beautiful💕💕💕💕--------

Follow me on twitter @becky_o2l_sam