Chapter 12-jc and courtney

AUTHORS NOTE ----

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY AMAZING FRIEND COURTNEY WHO LOVES JC PLZ ENJOY COURTNEY ❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!xxx

Jc's POV

After our date I appreciate how much I love my amazing beautiful girlfriend and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. after we went on our date Courtney went home to be with sian and eve so I went home to the guys.

------the day after there date----

Jc POV-

I was awaken by my annoying alarm clock so I got up and got dressed I put on a blue tank top and my blue skinny jeans and a black beanie and I sorted my hair out and went downstairs. I saw trevor and Sophie sat on the sofa watching the fault in our stars and I am guessing Sam is still in bed with Rebecca since she stayed over last night I am sure that they made up. ricky and connor are at the gym. so I decide to text Courtney.

To Courtney -

Morning babe are you free today💕xxxx

From Courtney-

Morning honey and I am free today why?xxx

To Courtney-

Do you want to go on another date with me today?xxxx

From Courtney-

Yeh I would love to what shall I wear?xx

To Courtney-

A cute dress and I will dress up kind of smart too xxxx

From Courtney-

Ok babe what time?xxx

To Courtney-

In 20 mins?xx

From Courtney-

Ok Love u babe💕xxxxx

To Courtney-

Love you too babe c u laterxxxx

-----end of conversation------

Courtney's POV-

Jc just asked me on another date of course I said yeh I really need to be quick and get ready he will be round here in 20 mins.

I get in the shower and get out and straighten my hair and I put on a floral dress on a pair of black heels and do my simple make up then I heard a knock at the door it was jc.

I walked downstairs and open the door to see jc In a smart shirt and a pair of black pants. I looked in his hands and saw a rose and a little card and I opened the card and saw it said a question that made me gasp (in a good way) it said " will you marry me?xxx" I look up and see jc on 1 knee with a box open in his hands and he says "so will you marry me?" I squeal and start to cry as I jump in his arms and say "yes I would love to marry you I love you" then I kissed him. he says "I love you to the moon and back x10" I kiss him again and I grab my handbag and we walk hand in hand to the taxi and we get in and jc tells me to close my eyes for the surprise and we sat hand in hand in the back of a taxi and I had my eyes closed and then he says "you can open your eyes now" I open my eyes and gasp (in a good way) we are sat outside of a huge castle looking building then I read the sign out side it says "blossom hill hotel" I gave jc a hug and he says that we are staying here tonight. I gave him another kiss. then my phone started to ring it was Rebecca and I answered and she said " hiya Courtney sorry to disturb your date but me and sam have to tell u and jc 2 things" I said "go ahead" Rebecca says "the first thing is that me and sam are back together" me and jc looked at each other and said "I knew they couldn't live without out each other" jc nods rebecca then says her second point by this time she is on speaker she says "and the best news of my life is that I am pregnant your going to be a auntie!" She says with excitement in her voice I start to cry and then I say " and jcs going to be a uncle" Rebecca then says "omg are you saying what I think your meaning!?" I say "yep jc proposed to me earlier" I start to cry more and more.jc puts he is safe and muscly arms around and kissed my cheek. Rebecca shouts "omg congrats love u talk later" I manage to push out "love u to have a good time with sam"

End of chapter thanks for reading follow me on twitter @becky_o2l_sam thanks

-------stay beautiful💕💕💕----