Chapter 9- life or death

Courtney's POV-

Jc picked rebecca up and put her down in the living room eve, sian and Sophie were stood in the corner of the room hugging and crying then sian ran off probably to the guys and Sophie called an ambulance and all I could do was sit and wait and say " please don't leave me you are all I have and you are my best friend I love you please don't leave me !"

Sian's POV-

Rebecca was on the floor unconscious and I could take it anymore and ran to the o2l house and I ran to Kian and said "hurry please come guys it's Rebecca !" sam said "what's happened !" I replied by saying "she cut her arms so many times she had lost so much blood that she is lying on the floor unconscious and the ambulance are on there way !" the guys run to our house and Trevor runs over to Sophie and connor runs over to eve and they say come back to ours whilst the paramedics do they thing and we can go to the hospital after they get to the hospital so eve and connor and trevor and Sophie leave but sam,kian,jc,Courtney and me stay with Rebecca the ambulance pulls up and the paramedics run in and put her straight on a stretcher and put her in the back of the ambulance...

Courtney's POV-

"Only family aloud in the ambulance" I step in and say "I'm her sister " I give sam a evil look and he says "we will follow you and meet you at the hospital"

Eves POV-

Me and the others here the ambulance pull away and we Jump into the car was me, connor and trevor and Sophie in Connors car and it was Kian,sian,jc,sam and ricky in Ricky's car. we drive to the hospital and Trevor asks us "what happened for this to happen?" I replied by saying "Rebecca text sam to meet her in the park and she get to the park and she sees sam making out with this other girl and he just acts like there is nothing wrong!" trevor replies " omg what a asshole " we arrive at the hospital.jc runs to the main desk and said " Rebecca jones please ?" the woman at the desk says "room 43" so we all run there and see Courtney sat in the waiting area with her hands on her face once she hears us running to her she takes her hands away from her face and her eyes are red and puffy jc goes and sits next to Courtney and gives her a hug and kisses her on the forehead. then I look around and see that there was no one else in the waiting area and then Courtney stands up and yells saying " IF YOU JUST KEPT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH TO YOURSELF AND NOT PUTTING IT ON ANYONE ELSES NONE OF THIS WOULD OF HAPPENED AND YOU KNOW HER PAST YOU ARE JUST LIKE CHARLIE IF YOU WERENT SO DESPRATE SHE WOULD STILL BE A HAPPY AND CHEERFUL PERSON AND WE WOULD BE AT HOME CHILLING NOT IN A HOSPITAL WHILST SHE SITS THERE ON LIFESUPPORT WITH NO LIFE OR HAPPINESS IN HER I HATE YOU SAM POTTORFF YOUR A DICKHEAD AND YOU SHOULD LEAVE !!!!" Sam is now in floods of tears stood there but I couldn't care less all I care about at the moment is that my sister makes it throught the night. he managed to say " I am going to leave and pack my stuff and go and live with my family in Texas and not one of you will have to ever see me again" connor runs after him.

Connors POV-

"Sam !" I said he turned around and I said "you can go and stay in my old house if you want until Rebecca goes home again" he replies and says "what if she doesn't make it through the night and Courtney becomes depressed then I will be to blame for the love if my life's death and her sister slipping into depression !" I gave him a hug and said "think positive Rebecca will be fine and she will be back on her feet in no time you just watch" " thanks con are you sure I can stay in your old place?" I reply " it's fine trust me just get sorted out and stay positive and remember we are always there for you if you need to talks to someone" he says "thanks con" and he walks home.

-------stay cloudy ☁️-------

Sorry for the depressing chapter the next one will be more positive I promise xxx 🍕🍕🍕🍕