Chapter 8- please no !!!

Rebecca's POV-

So after everyone came back connor and eve were holding hands and so were kian and sian and so were Sophie and trevor. I was really confused what was happening I said " I see there is a new 3 sets of lovebirds" connor replies by saying "I asked eve out this morning !" I say "congrats connor and eve" trevor then coughs to get my attention i say "what about you guys then" then I turn and look at Trevor and Sophie and kian and sian i say "are you guys going out or have you just got really close ?" " We are going out" trevor replies i say "wow guys congrats !" "I walk back and give sam a hug and he kissed me and I kissed back then I heard everyone else "Awwwww" or "ohhh" I turned around and said "shut up guys!" kian then says "do you want to play truth or dares ?" everyone said yeh then we all sat in the living room in a circle "who's going first ?" connor said "I will " I said "ok Rebecca you have to kiss sam for ten seconds" i replied "ok easy" then we made out. next I was Courtney's turn to phone jenn (jennxpenn) and tell her that she is pregnant with jc's baby and jenn freaked out I was hilarious after we all had a turn it was about 4:30pm so we all went out for Taco Bell and then we walked to the beach and got a Starbucks on the way home then Me,courtney,sophie,sian and eve went home and the o2l guys went home. we all gossiped and chatted for a bit then at about 10:45pm we all fell asleep. and I woke up and texted sam to meet me at the park in 10mins it was about 11:30 I walk to the park and I walked In the park and saw something I never wanted to see after my past ! I saw sam making out out with another girl I screamed and ran as fast as I could back home. why does this always happen to me !?! I ran in and the other girls were awake and they jumped up and ran over to me and asked me what happened and I told them and they all put some flip flops on and I still had my shoes on from earlier so the girls stormed to the o2l and knocked on the door the boys were all sat on the sofa watching a action movie the girls walked in and said " what would you do this too her sam look at her !!!" Says Courtney. I break down into tears and run home and cry into my hands and scream then here comes the razor...

Courtney's POV -

When Rebecca came home in floods of tears I ran to her and said what's happened and she told us then she broke down into tears and I got my shoes on and stormed round to the guys house with the other girls walking behind fuming aswell I knock on the door and sam answers " WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THIS TO HER SAM YOU SERIOUSLY ARE A DICK !!!" then jc's runs over to me and says " what happened ?" then I bring Rebecca in the house and she is crying her eyes out i said "this is what is up sam did this to her !!!" Then Rebecca breaks down into tears and runs back home. sam attempts to run after her but eve and sian stop him and I said "you have done enough damage to her leave her alone and never talk to her again. i walk out and jc follows me and walks back to see something that makes my knee weak and. I drop to the floor to see Rebecca with blood dropping from her arm unconscious or ...no she couldn't be.... dead !?!?