Chapter 5 - why ?!?

Rebecca's POV -

Why did sam and his friends beat me up ? What did I ever do to them ? I really don't understand ? I have only just got here so why have I already got bully's and enemies ?!? I got back later than I was expecting so Courtney and my mum were already in bed asleep so I just got into my basketball jersey and shorts but I wasn't tired so I was flicking though twitter then I saw I picture I was not prepared for after a horrible day like that I was a tweet charlie put on it was a picture of him kissing Olivia and said I have been set free from hell with a witch ( he was meaning me )

And now I am with a angel from heaven I tried so hard not to cry but it didn't work I just sat there in floods of tears and then finely cried myself to sleep.

---- next morning -----

Rebecca's POV -

I woke up and just put my hair in a ponytail because it was still wave from yesterday so I did my hair and put only on foundation and mascara then I put on my black leggings and and a white vest and my green and blue flannel. I walked down stairs faking a smile then I didn't eat breakfast and Started to ride to school on my penny board. I finally got to school and went straight to my locker and I opened it and grabbed books and put my penny board in then my locker got slammed shut I jumped and it was jc on the other side of my locker he said " morning slag did u have fun crying yourself to sleep last night ?!?" I tried to ignore him and walk away but he grabbed my hair and pulled me back and yelled " I ASKED YOU A QUESTION NOW ANSWER IT !!!" I said " what have I done wrong to you ?!?" "BEEN BORN !!!" He replied I ran away to my first class and I didn't know anyone except jc ,kian and sam ( sadly ) I was sat on my own then sam came and sat next to me and I started to punch my stomach and kian and jc at behind me and kian was kicking my chair all lesson and jc was throwing crumpled pieces of paper at the back of my head. Finally the bell rang it was time for break so I walked out of class and ricky came up and grabbed my hair and so did trevor and they dragged me outside to the rest of them. kian tackled me to the floor and punched me about 5 times hard in the face .

This happened ever day for the next 2 months------

Rebecca's POV -

I am sick of them bullying me I don't want to be in this world anymore. I sat on the sofa and I was really bored so I grabbed my phone and flicked through twitter and saw a tweet from Charlie it said "can't believe my beautiful wife to be is also a mummy to be"

I gasped so they are getting married and and having a baby so basically because I caught charlie cheating on me with my enemy made him propose and then after that probaley had sex and now she is pregnant with Charlie's baby !!! I role my sleeve up of my sweatshirt and look at the scars on my wrist of my cuts and I realise that I haven't cut for about 2 weeks and after hearing the news that nearly made me be sick with Charlie and Olivia I need to cut again !!!

One cut for Olivia

One cut for Charlie

One cut for the baby

One cut for kian

One cut for sam

One cut for trevor

One cut for ricky

One cut for jc

After I cut I saw the blood drip into the sink and I feel the tears fall from my eyes !! I bandaged my arm up and put on a long sweatshirt and my skinny jeans and my my white converse. since we started school me and Courtney have drifted apart she is getting very close to jc though and I think he likes her !!!

Courtney's POV -

Me and jc have got closer I really like him and I think he might like me to speak of the angel he has just text me...

From jc ☁️- " do you want to go out on a date with me on Saturday ???xxx "

To jc ☁️- " I would love to xxx "

From jc ☁️- " ok see you on Saturday night wear something cute and fancy xxx"

To jc ☁️-" will do xxx do u want to hang out in about 20 minutes ?? Xx"

From jc ☁️-"that would be great I will pick u up in 20 minutes wear something fancy xx"

To jc ☁️-" ok xx."

---------end of conversation -------

Courtney's POV-

I can't believe I am going to hang out with JC CAYLEN AHHH. I ran up stairs and put on my tight black skirt and and a white crop top and my red and blue flannel and my nude coloured heels and I straightened my hair and up on simple makeup and grabbed my handbag then a knock at the door I was jc he whistles when you open the door he has flowers in his hand and he gives me the flowers and there's a little card in the flowers and it says "will you be my girlfriend ? " I grabbed him and whispered yes in his ears and he grabs my waist and snogs me then we leave hand in hand and we get into the car and he starts to kiss my neck then i kiss his lips then it turns into a makeout session !!!

Rebecca's POV-

I feel better than I did the other day I got all dressed up in my floral dress and my black heels and I walk to the mall and I walked into Starbucks and the people I really didn't want to see were in there all of o2l and jc was making out with a girl but her back was turned to me then she turned around and I saw Courtney sat on jc's knee making out with him I was shocked !!! i went and sat down on my own and sam walks over to me and asks me If I will go outside I ask him will he hurt me he said no so I agreed and walked outside and he started talking to me saying "I am so sorry that I ever hurt you I really am I don't know why I hurt you ?!? Do you forgive me ?" is said " I am still terrified that you will hurt me" he replied " no I will never hurt you again !!!" " ok I forgive you but please give me a hug I have needed a hug for about 3 months" we hugged.

Sams POV-

We hugged and I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend !!! " Rebecca will you be my girlfriend ?" she replied with a cute innocent "Yeah! " then I made out with her. " I know this random but when is your birthday" I said when taking a breath. we carried on making out then she said " in two days !" "Will you be 18" I questioned "yeah !" She replied " great" we hugged and she came and sat on my knee with the other guys around us giving us confused looks. " this is my new girlfriend Rebecca !" Courtney looked at her and said "omg congrats "

Skip 2 days so it's Rebecca and Courtney's 18th birthday-------

Rebecca's POV -

Today is my birthday I am 18 I am going to a club with o2l and Courtney and few other friends. I look at the clock and I was 12pm so I got up and got dressed in my new tight black dress and black platform heels and I went to the o2l house where everyone except trevor where having a before party me and Courtney walking in and sam walked up to me and I put my arms resting on the back of his neck the we kissed and he said " you look stunning !!!" I said " thank you babe you look sexy too!!" I bit my lip and I grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs and then we started passionately making out then he lay me on the bed and I stripped my clothes off and he stripped his clothes off and then we had sex !!

Sams POV-

I just slept with the woman of my dreams she is stunning! after we did that we tided ourselves up and then went back downstairs and jc and Courtney were intensely making out on the sofa we all got ready and left to go to the club !!!

---- hope you liked this chapter it got a bit juicy at the end there hahahha--------------

Stay beautiful 💕-------