Chapter 13- earlybirds

2 and a half months later----

Rebecca's POV-

The twins are due in couple of weeks I and excited yet nervous at the same time. me and sam have had a conversation or 2 about what to call the twins we have 2 girls on the way so we have to choose between the names Charlotte, emma, poppy and summer, but I am not sure on Charlotte as one of there first names because it's sometimes shortened to charlie so you no. I love both of the names poppy and summer because I had a grandmother called Denise summer jones so yeah and I just love the name poppy. I think that sam agrees with me which is great.

Then all of a sudden I feel and pain in my stomach and it's stay for about 10 seconds. I grabbed my phone and called sam and said " I think it's happening!" he replies "get into the car and I will be round in literally a second?" I hung up. then seconds later sam comes running around the corner and jumps into the drivers seat and drives me to the hospital. we get there I go in to the delivery suite after the tell me I am in labour.

----- minutes after the twins are born-----

Sam POV-

As soon as my amazing Rebecca gave birth to 2 simply beautiful healthy babies I started to tear up. then I gave Rebecca a hug and kiss. we decide on the names summer and poppy I love them Both and Rebecca so much it's unbelievable.

----on way home with the twins--

We first walk to Rebecca's old house accepting see Courtney and Sophie and then we walk I and see a note saying " me and Sophie are going to move in to the o2l house so the happy family of 4 can live in this house. as soon as you read this message come round to the o2l house there uncles and auntie are dying to meet there new nieces! love Courtney xxx"

Rebecca's POV-

We read the message and walked round to the o2l house we walk in with the 2 baby carriers and Courtney,jc,sophie,trevor,ricky,connor and kian jump up and walks over and then Courtney says "so these are my beautiful nieces I have been dying to meet" she says as she bends down to there level I say "yeh aren't they just pure gorgeousness!" she says "yep what are there names I say pointing to summer "this is summer jones and this is poppy jones" "they are perfect I take them for a bit whilst you too go and have a lie down if. You want?" " Ok" I say whilst grabbing Sams hand and going back to our house and I say to Courtney "any problems phone me" "ok don't worry we will be fine" she replies. we go back to our house and we go and get into our pjs and get into bed i cuddled in to Sams bare muscular chest then we both drift asleep.

Thanks for reading! cute chapter I know. have a great night/day/morning follow me on twitter @becky_o2l_sam thanks plz vote and comment 💕💕💕💕💕💕