Part 2

TOUCHDOWN SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

At last I'm here! It felt awkward how I saw everybody as a short person. But I smiled and told myself that this is reality and I should face it with a smile. I went over the arrival area looking for my Aunt because Umma asked her to pick me up. I looked but they weren't there yet instead there was a lot of cameras and media around then came 3 Black Chevy Suburban with tinted windows. Must be a celebrity or a politician. Then I went over to take a peek. I even stepped on my seat just to see. Then I saw the guy at the check in line back in Seattle airport again. I smirked and told myself I was right he's Asian alright! But that Retro 3 though was pulling me to the ground.

I was busy snooping on the celebrity someone tugged on my shirt then I looked and saw it was Auntie Boeun. I stepped down and gave her a big hug and kiss.

"Choi Sa Wol, you've grown into a pretty girl!" said Aunt

"Kamsahamnida!"

"Oh!!!" She was surprised "I thought you already forgot hangul!"

"Anniyo, I've been practicing with umma and appa."

She showed me the way to her car and pushed my trolly for me.

"You must be very tired April, where do you want to eat before we go home? Would you like the usual American food or are you ready for the tasty Korean food?" She asked

"I think I'd go with American food today, I don't think my tummy is ready for the Koreans as yet."

We ate at this fast food and went on our way. It was only a 30 minute drive to the condo where I would stay. My mom already asked my aunt to furnish the condo for me, I hope they picked my taste but whatever it is I'll be thankful.

"Aunt Boeun, Where is Tae yeon? I was anxious that she'd be with you when you pick me up."

"Well dear, Tae yeon was scouted by YG Entertainment. So she's been living at the dormitory near their studio, because they practice and train almost every day. She's been there for 2 years now. I hope she debut soon." Aunt Boeun had mixed emoitions when saying this.

"im sorry but whats YG entertainment? Is she doing a sport? " I asked politely

"Oh no, its like acting classes and dancing and singing all of that fun things you youngsters enjoy." She explained. "Oh look were here, don't worry April everything is set for you upstairs remember 20th floor room 2014. And since you're asking for Tae Yeon, ill call her first thing tomorrow and see if you guys can meet. Okay?"

"Kamsahamnida Aunt Boeun you've been kind!" I exclaimed. I was excited to see Tae Yeon and ask her all about her new career.

"Ooops I almost forgot here's your sim card."

I smiled

"Yah April! I heard there are celebrities living in this building!" she said winking at me

I just gave her a weird look smiled and waved goodbye.

ROOM 2014

I scanned the room for about 2 minutes. It was lovely nothing more nothing less than what Ive expected. I reached out my pocket to try on my new sim card and called my parents. We talked for over an hour. I cried a bit because I was home sick and mostly I miss umma and appa. I checked the bathroom where I found out that it was the guest bathroom (no tub) then I found the bedroom where I died at the view of its balcony.

WHOA! SEOUL welcomes me with its cold breeze and bright lights this night. I closed my eyes took in a few heavy breathes and opened them back. I smiled and gazed at the city below me. There are beautiful structures and beautiful lights. It made me feel like I'm home. I went inside my room and took off my shoes and socks and hit the hay!