Part 22

SAWOL POV

I woke up with one of my eyes still closed. Oh so it was a dream. I opened my other eye and saw the wall of baseball caps. Wait, this is not my roon. Where the heck am i. I looked around and there was nobody else in the room. There were bunch of clothes haning on one side of the room. I felt my cold feet and notice that i was wearing pajamas that arent mine.

I slowly got up and saw someone all covered up in blanket sleeping on the floor right beside the bed.
What is going on? where is this place? cant my morning get any weirder? tch~

I grabbed the blanket trying to take it off the person but as soon as i saw his face I quickly covered him. Oh no! im in Minos dorm. did anything happen to us? did he changed my clothes. Omo! Eoteohke?!!!!
I nudged him with my foot.

"YAAAAAAAH!!!" I shouted but for only him to hear. Haha

He got up real quick with his eyes wide open. Then he saw me looking at him.

Mino: youre up early. Waeyo? its 6am.

Sawol: My body clock is still messed up. How did i get here? whos clothes sre these? why didnt u take me home?

He stood up and folded the mat then sat on the bed. I moved back abit.

Mino: first of all you passed out lastnight and i couldnt take you home because im avoiding paparazzi. Second those are taeyeon noonas clothes
Third i need to go back in bed, you dnt mind me sleeping beside you right?! okay good. I dnt snore dnt worry. Goodbam.

Sawol: yah!

That was all i could say since he already dosed off. He was hogging most of the bed and there was no way for me to move. I faced the wall hug one of his pillow and closed my eyes.

OMo, this cant be happening. Im lying in bed beside him. What if someone walks in on us. What would the thinks? i dont want to give them a wrpng impression. Ugh i cant move. Eoteokhe!!

I was about to fall into a deep sleep when Mino moved. I also moved a little to give myself room. Just then Minos arm came falling on my head.

"Ow!" I shrieked.

This guy is really crazy. I turned to him and to my surprise he was also facing me. Our faces were inches apart. I froze at the moment. I stared at his eyes nose lips thinking on how perfect he is. I smiled to myself.

"Yah!" he said.

My heart raised, my eyes opened wide and i held my mouth.

"I know youre still up and youre looking at me. cant sleep?" he asked.

I didnt answer. He raised one of his eyebrows.

Mino: did you had fun last night?

Sawol: Ne.

I whisphered. He smiled at me and said.

"Okay. lets get some more rest. I know youre tired we'll talk later."

"Mm."

None of us turned. I closed my eyes and smiled. I never imagined this, i was planning to play hard to get but i dnt even know if he really likes me like me. I kept thinking about him even though hes infront of me. I didnt bother to open my eyes. Just the thought of him beside me makes me feel alright.
An hour later, i woke up. I quickly fixed myself and went to eonnies dorm. She drove me home and then i took a shower then went back to sleep.
I didnt want to disturb Mino and the boys in their morning hussle.

At around 4pm someone knocked at my door. I peeped to see who it was and surprisingly it was Bobby from WIN. So i opened the door. Bobby and i became friends because our dads once worked in one company. But that was a long time ago.