Part 13

At KLIVE~

Its our first time in KLIVE.

Klive is all about yg!

As we entered we saw a life size sculpture of GD hyung, we each took selcas with him and bowed to him. Everyone was lauging because seunghoon hyung stayed and pretend to talk to him so when people entered they really thought that GD hyung was there. Kekeke.

We watched hyung from a far and saw that a crowd formed around him.

"Yah! kekeke. I pretend to talk to the GD hyung statue and everyone was listening. Then i walked out and everyones face was waiting for GD hyung statue to do something. Kekeke!" Seunghoon hyung said while he held his tummy from laughing so hard.

"You are crazy hyung! but thats a good one! kekeke! lets go to that booth! it looks fun!" Seungyoon said while he points to the mini pink photobooth.

I felt like a little kid hanging out with these guys. Im having fun.

We went in the photobooth and realize it wouldnt hold 4 people at one time. But we managed to fit. Kekeke.

We got our pictures taken one by one. I took mines with youngbae hyung and jiyong hyung because many people tells me that i look like their son that has seunghyun hyungs voice. Wah! im 3 bigbang members in 1.

The concert was about to start to we rushed there. At the entrance people was asking us for photographs but the staff who was with us stopped them.

As the lights dim the concert begins. The first song was bigbang's badboy.

We also sang along with the fans.

The fans were going crazy over the holograms. just imagine if they were in a real concert. it wouldve been much crazier than this. the concert hall was filled with fans. there were also tourist watching and having fun with us.

i felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the text and it was from her..

CSW        {Chingu, take care and have fun! ^^,}

SMH        {Ne! Wish you were here! Its fun!}

CSW         {Ah! Jinja? aigoo. next time ^^}

SMH        {Ok! You should see the hologram concert hall here, it feels like the bigbang hyungs are                         real..Kekeke!}

While I was texting Sawol i did not realize that the guys already left me at our spot. they moved over to the front. i looked at the stage and noticed that the hologram became more real. i heard Seunghoon going crazy and shouting

"GD OPPA SARANGHAE!" 

This guy.. kekeke.. i head over to where they were.. it was hard though because the fans wouldnt let me squeeze between them but as soon as they recognize me they shout at my ear and gap would open for me to pass. i wonder how much more famous we would be if we debut as WINNER.

As i came closer and closer i could see the holograms much better.

SMH: Wah! it looks so real!

KSY: its them! 

SMH: I know! I wonder how much President Yang spent on these. this is so cool.

KSY: Anni! thats them for real. keke

SMH: Omo! i forgot they were going to perform live. thats why the crowd went wild.

The hyungs have came out backstage at this time. they are talking to the fans. and getting ready to sing they're famous song LIES.