Part 19

MINO POV
At Belleview parking lot

She got out the car and said thank you then went inside. When she was approaching the door, she looked back and waved so i waved and smiled. I got in the car and drove my way to the training studio.

After 5 minutes of driving, my phone vibrated. I took it out my pocket and saw that it was dana.

Mino: waeyo?

Danah: u stil wit sawol?

Mino: anniyo,wae?wae? im driving yeodongsaeng!

Danah: yah! call me when you arrive at the studio

Mino: araso!

I got alittle tense about how dana reacted awhile ago. She prolly didnt like sawol. But i hope she does.

I arrived at the training building and parked the car. As soon as I got out the car one of the security personnel approached me.

SP: someone was looking for you earlier today. She said that she's your girlfriend but we couldnt confirm since you guys arent allowed girlfriends.

Mino: ah. Kamsahamnida. Must be a fan.

I quickly went up to the studio for practice. I didnt want to be late. We're rehearsing Go Up today.

Seunghoon: lets do the choreography while singing, this way we'd feel more natural.

Taehyun: hyung, im getting allergies can i rest?

Mino: anniya! weve only got less than 72hours to practice.

Taehyun: Waeyo? youre not the leader!

Everyone was shocked, so was I. I really wanted to debut. And His allergies werent that much of a problem. We cant do the choreography without him. Jinwoo hyung followed him outside.

Mino: i wanted to beat the other team but seems like with just little allergies wed let them beat us. Honestly B.I came to me the other day and told me that Bobby had a fever but still kept up with practice. Winning right now? Aish! Nan molla!

I headed back to our dorm. I was mad because they were mad at me. Im sorry if i got kicked as a leader but what can i do. I need to push the members to work hard too. I want to debut.

My phone rang and i saw that it was dana. I texted her and asked her if i could sleep over at her place tonight. She agreed. I packed some clothes to change in. When i got out my room the boys were already there.

Taehyun: Yah! eodiseyo? You going to see that girl again instead of fixing this?

Mino: tch~ obviously you guys dont want me in the group. So be it.

Taehyun: Yah!

I stormed out our dorm and went to Dana's place. It was quite far so i had to take the bus. I got my regular mask on so no one would recognize me.

At Dana's place..

Dana and i were watching a movie when my phone rang. i looked at it and saw that it was Sawol so i answered.

Mino: Yeongseyo?

Sawol: Seunghoon oppa called me and told me to call you. Is everything okay?

Mino: Anniya, we had a fight. Me and taehyun.

Sawol: Waeyo? eodiseyo? are you at Dana's?

Mino: ne!

Sawol: il go there in the morning.

Mino: anniya, wait for me tonight. Il call you.

Sawol: araso!

I hung up and went to change my clothes. i packed my bag again and told dana that i was going to sawols place.
She let me borrow her mirage.