Part 11

Mino POV

after their dinner..

I wish we could talk more. Hmm. I think i actually like her. Shes just how the guys describe her. Long pretty blonde her with her 2 inches black roots on top of her head. Cute smile and mesmerizing eyes. I also noticed that she hesitates on sneezing, i find that cute. Aishhh. I forgot to get her number.

Should i go back or not? omo! whats gotten into me. This girl! hmmm.

I went back to the condo reception and asked for her. They called her and asked her if theyd let me up but she said shell come down.

Wah! what to tell her. I havent thought of it. Whooo!

The elevator dings and sawol came out.

"Mino oppa! wassup?" She asked

"Mianhae. I didnt want to disturb you but i was just wandering if we could hang out again some other time?" I blushed. Omo! i cant blush. Aish

She smiled at me and said "ah! no problem!"

"Kamsamnida! i really had fun today! can i get your number?" Hoping that she gives it to me. I hand her my phone.

A sign of relief came across my face when she took it from me and starts to dial her number. Then she yawned and thanks me.

"Kamsamnida oppa! annyeong!"

She said goodbye and went back up. I smiled at her and headed out. Ahh tjis girl. Kekeke. I like her. But i dnt think i can admit to it. Beside we cant have girlfriends anyway but still. She makes me feel like im home. She seems clmfortable around me and i around her.

I reached the dorm and looked at the clock. Omo! i need to get in bed.

I washed up and drank milk.

I would always drink warm milk at night. This helps me fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------

Monday morning.. at the dorm

Seunghoon barged in my room and woke me up.

"Mino-san wake up! todays d-day!"

Aigoo! i was in a deep sleep that it slipped my mind. I got up and took a shower. All the guys were almost ready. Good thing we already got our outfits together a week before.

I rushed at the breakfast table to eat. Everyone was already seated.

KSY: Hyung, whats up? you look worried?

SMH: ah, anni. im just nervous..

KSY: Ne, me too. we should do well. fighting!

I smiled at seungyoon and gave him a fighting gesture then we hurried to finish our breakfast.

We all went in the van to YG.

In the van...

KJW: 🎼 baby goodnight.. baby gooodnight...

NTH: yeah yeah. Thats it!

They were practicing for there vocal line so i put on my headset and started to listen to the rap that we recorder for the four of us. It will be a collaboration of b.i bobby seunghoon and i. Im nervous about this. I dont think yg will agree with that. Its the first time that well be doing this. I hope it turns out well.

Im thinking about the lyrics i made on the four combo rap. What if i forget the line that i always forget? ill just freestyle. Omo! this is crazy. Ahhhh menbung menbung!

I turned to Seunghoon to ask for comfort. I was really nervous. He was talking on the phone with someone and telling them that he cant come because its his d day.

When he got off the phone i asked him

"Hyung, who was that? whats wrong?"

"Ah, nothinh. Sawol was asking if i could help her find one building. why?"

"Ah. okay"

Sawol... yeah...

"Uh, hyung are you close with her?" I asked seunghoon and was more nervous on how hell react.

"Mino-san today is d day. Focus okay?" he smiled and raise his two eyebrows. "We'll talk later? araso?"

I really like this hyung.

We get along so well.

I just sat back and smiled trying not to think about her and focus.

After couple of minutes we reached JYP, and waited for Pres Yang at the lobby.

When he came we immediately went up to the studio and met the JYP trainees. And Jyp himself.

First up was the yg rap line..

We were all shocked when he said that it was a collaboration of teams. We were so happy.

It came out well and every one was enjoying it.

After all the performances were done we headed to yg.

I still couldnt stop thinking about her. Aish. Otokye?

I dont want to disrespect seunghoon hyung if ever theres something between them. Aish. I need to know. I like her..

Aish.. anyway i will sleep this off and think about it tomorrow. Im tired.

Good bam!