Stick To The Status Quo

Camila's POV

Liam and I went to check if we got the parts. Of course we would get the parts we're amazing! Here's the sheet. The roles of Minnie and Arnold, callbacks Camila and Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Ariana Grande. Wait what?! "Callback?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I started fanning myself this can't be real! It can't be!

"Callbacks for roles of Arnold and Minnie next Thursday, 3:30pm. Liam and Camila Payne, Ariana Grande and Harry Styles." Liam said.

"Is this some kind of joke? They didn't even audition?" Did they? I don't know! I didn't see them.

"Maybe we're being punked?" I gave Liam a what the heck look. "Maybe we're being filmed right now. Maybe we'll get to meet Ashton!" He yelled.

"Oh, shut up, Liam!" I yelled at him. Just then Ashton came up to us.

He chuckled and asked what was going on. I showed him the callback list and he was shocked. "That can't be true! Harry wouldn't do this!" He said.

Normal POV

In the cafeteria, Camila is pacing around Liam and Ally complaining about the callbacks. "How dare she sign up! I picked out the colors for my dressing room!"

"She hasn't even asked for our permission to join the drama club." Liam stated.

"Someone's got to tell her the rules." She was furious at Ariana trying to get her part.

"Exactly. And what are the rules?" Liam asked. Camila groaned and looked at the cafeteria trying to find Ariana to give her a piece of her mind. While Liam was eating, staring at Ally who's confused as well.

A basketball jock, Luke, was nervous he wanted to tell everyone he likes to do for a living.

Luke:

You can bet there's nothing but net
When I'm in a zone and on a role
But I've got a confession
My own secret obsession and it's making me lose control

Jocks:

Everybody gather around

"Well if Harry can tell us his secret then I can tell mine...I bake."

"What?" Ashton asked surprised.

"I love to bake! Strudels, scones, even Apple pandowdy."

Jocks:

Not another word

"Somebody I hope to make the perfect Crème brûlée."

Jocks:

No no no no
No no no

Stick to the stuff you know
If you wanna be cool follow one simple rule
Don't mess with the flow
No no
Stick to the status quo!

On a table beside them was the nerds and Dinah has a secret as well.

Dinah:

Look at me, and what do you see
Intelligence beyond compare
But inside I am stirring something strange is occurring
It's a secret I need to share

Brainiacs:

Open up dig way down deep

"Hip-hop is my passion! I love to pop and lock and jam and break!" Dinah said while showing some moves she's learning. One brainiac asked her if that's even legal.

"It's just dancing. Sometimes I think it's even cooler than homework." She defended herself.

Brainiacs: