We're All in This Together

After Harry and Ariana's performance, the entire school went back to the auditorium to finish the game. "And West High pushin' the ball. Fast break. Looking for an open man. Oh, but it's stolen by number 14, Harry Styles, heading back the other way! East High has the ball! Time is running down on the clock! Looking for an open man. Fake. Swing to the outside. Ball on the perimeter. Look for a man on the inside. Nice screen. Shot's up!" Everything slowed downed for everyone. People were on their feet staring at the ball hoping it will go in. "And it's good! A 12-foot jump shot as time expires for the victory! East High has won the championship! Your East High Wildcats are champions! Congratulations East High!"

"Harry! Harry! Harry! Wildcats! Wildcats! Wildcats!" The crowd cheered. Mr. Styles receives the championship trophy from a referee.

"Congratulations." Said the referee.

"Thanks." Mr. Styles brings the trophy over to the Wildcats and hands the trophy to Harry. The rest of the Wildcats lift Harry on their shoulders.

"What team?" Ashton started the chant.

"Wildcats!" Said everyone from East High.

"What team?"

"Wildcats!"

"What team?"

"Wildcats!"

"Wildcats!"

"Get'cha head in the game!"

Mr. Styles hugs Harry when Harry was put back on the ground. "I'm proud of you, son!" He said.

"Aw, thanks, dad!" Mr. Clifford comes from behind both of them.

"Um, bravo!" He said.

"Brava!" Mr. Styles corrected.

"Ah!" Mr. Clifford said amazed and walked away.

"Hey, hey! Harry, you're the man!" A team mate said to Harry.

"No, you!" Said Harry not even noticing Ariana running up to him and hugs him from behind.

"Congratulations, Wildcat!" Ariana said happily.

"What about your team?!" Harry asked eagerly.

"We won too!" Ariana responded. Harry moves in to kiss Ariana, but Ashton ruins it.

"Yo! Team voted you the game ball, Captain!"

Harry is slightly miffed about losing his chance to kiss Ariana. "Yeah, thank you. Thanks a lot." He walks off. Lauren runs towards Ashton and he takes her into his arms.

"So...you're going with me to the after-party, right?" Ashton asked Lauren.

"Like on a date?" Lauren asked happily and surprised.

"Must be your lucky day." Ashton smirked.

Lauren goes over to Ariana in shock. "Ashton Irwin just asked me out." They share a happy laugh. As soon as Lauren walks away, Camila comes over to Ariana.

"Well, congratulations. I guess I'm going to be the understudy in case you can't make one of the shows, so...break a leg." Ariana doesn't understand. Camila laughs at her. "In theater that means good luck." They too share a laugh. As Camila moves on she is confronted by none other than, Luke.

"Hey, Camila. I'm sorry you didn't get the lead, but I think you're really good. I admire you so much."

"And why wouldn't you? Now, bye-bye."

"Oh, wait. I baked you some cookies." He was about to hand them to Camila, but she refused.

"Ew."

Liam takes the cookies while smiling. "Nice game."

"Thanks."

Harry comes up behind Ally and hands her the ball. "Composer, here's your game ball. You deserve it, playmaker." Harry said to Ally and the crowd cheered. Ally didn't quite know what to do with the ball but Niall came up behind her and removes her hat, letting her hair down. He guides her hands and together, they shoot the ball.

Score! Now the entire school is dancing and singing.

All:

Together, together, together everyone
Together, together, come on let's have some fun
Together, we're there for each other every time
Together, together come on let's do this right

Harry:

Here and now it's time for celebration
To finally figure it out
That all our dreams have no limitation
That's what it's all about

Ariana:

Everyone is special in their own way
We make each other strong
We're not the same
We're different in a good way
Together's where we belong

She sang and spun into Harry's arms and looking into his eyes.

All:

We're all in this together
Once we know
That we are
We're all stars
And we see that
We're all in this together
And it shows
When we stand
Hand in hand
Make our dreams come true
Together, together, together everyone
Together, together, come on let's have some fun
Together, we're there for each other every time
Together, together come on let's have some fun

Liam:

We're all here
And speaking out with one voice
We're going to rock the house
The party's on now everybody makes some noise
Come on scream and shout

Camila:

We've arrived because we stuck together
Champions one and all

All:

We're all in this together
Once we know
That we are
We're all stars
And we see that
We're all in this together
And it shows
When we stand
Hand in hand
Make our dreams come
We're all in this together
When we reach
We can fly
Go in sight
We can make it
We're all in this together
Once we see
There's a chance
That we have
And we take it
Wildcats sing along
You know really got it going on
Wildcats in the house
Everybody say it now
Wildcats everywhere
Wave your hands up in the air
That's the way we do it
Let's get to it
Time to show it

Dance break

All:

We're all in this together
Once we know
That we are
We're all stars
And we see that
We're all in this together
And it shows
When we stand
Hand in hand
Make our dreams come
We're all in this together
When we reach
We can fly
Go in sight
We can make it
We're all in this together
Once we see
There's a chance
That we have
And we take it
Wildcats
Wave your hands up in the air
That's the way we do it
Let's get to it
Come on everyone

Everyone is cheering, dancing, and shouting excitedly because of the win. Now that everyone is too busy to not notice Harry and Ariana running off out of the gym. "Now that we're alone, I can do this." Harry said leaning down. Ariana leaned in too. Then they met in the middle and kissed. It was the best moment they spent together alone.

"We should do this more often." Ariana giggled.

"Agreed." Harry said and kissed Ariana again.
—————————————————————————

After all the commotion has subsided, Luke is the only one left in the gym. Suddenly, Camila appears with one of Luke's cookies in hand, and some of the cookies in her mouth. "These cookies are genius! The best things I've ever tasted!" She tosses the remains of the cookie behind her. "Will you make more for me, Luke?" Camila takes off after Luke who has now started trying to get away from Camila but she catches him.

"I might even make you a Crème brûlée." Luke said happily and smiles in victory.