Twinkle Town & Is She Mad?

Mr. Clifford was walking into the boys locker room, which is a bad idea because the boys just finished playing around. Now they are some that are half naked, and some are dressed. The worst part there are towels, soap, shampoo, flying right in front of Mr. Clifford's face. Not really a nice thing to see at school.

Meanwhile in his office, Mr. Styles is eating a sandwich reading an article about Harry being the star Wildcat and everyone's best friend. Just then Mr. Clifford walks in with a furious with a serious look on his face. "Alright Styles. Cards on the table right now."

"Huh?" Zayn asks confused.

"You're tweaked because I put your stars in detention and now you're getting even."

"What are you talking about, Clifford?" He asks even more confused then ever.

"Your all-star son turned up at my audition. Now, I give every student an even chance, which is a long and honorable tradition in the theater. Something you wouldn't understand. But, if he is planning sort of a practical joke in my chapel of the arts..." She refers Harry that's going to ruin his show. But didn't realize why he was joining.

"Harry doesn't even sing." He said it with confident because he knows for a fact Harry doesn't sing, act, or dance. Well did he really?

"Oh, well, you're wrong about that. But I will not allow my Twinkle Town musicale to be made into farce."

Zayn started to laugh. Realizing how crazy it sounded. "Twinkle Town?"

"See? I knew it." He pointed out that he thought that it's all a joke.

"Hey..." Mr. Styles said innocently.

"I knew it!" Mr. Clifford said more serious.

"Sounds like a winner. Good luck on Broadway!" With that being said, Mr. Clifford left the locker room while the boys stand in the doorway confused and worried because of what they just heard. They are wondering, what is their captain going to do? Play basketball or sing in a dumb musical with a girl he met during winter break?

Meanwhile in the cafeteria, Ariana got a new lunch and he is discussing the incident with Lauren and Becca. "Is Camila really, really mad at me? I said I was sorry." She said innocently because, she did say sorry. And it was an accident.

"Look, no one has beaten out Camila for a musical since kindergarten." It was true. Ever since kindergarten. Camila was the ruler of all the plays.

"I wasn't trying to beat anyone out. We didn't even audition, we were just singing." That was also true, well she did say that she wanted to audition, but she really didn't mean it.

"You won't convince Camila of that. I'm telling you, if that girl could figure out a way to play both Romeo and Juliet, her own brother would be axed out of a job."

"Oh wow." Becca said, surprised.

"I told you it just happened, but I liked it. A lot." Ariana stopped for a moment before speaking again. "Did you ever feel like there's this other person inside you just looking for a way to come out?" He asked.

Lauren thought for a moment then spoke. "Not really, no." Lauren looked at Ariana and giggles. The bell rings announcing that lunch is over.

At Camila's locker she opens it, examining the mess Ariana made. She is way beyond mad, she's furious at Ariana. Suddenly, Luke comes up to her. He has a crush on her. "Hey Camila, I thought that since Harry Styles is going to be in your show..." Camila stops him by giving him a glare.

"Harry Styles is not in my show."

"Okay, umm...well, I just thought maybe you could watch me play ball sometime or something." Luke tried to convince her.

"I'd rather stick pins in my eyes." She said trying to be sweet.

"Wouldn't that be awfully uncomfortable?" Luke said wondering why would she say something like that.

"Evaporate, tall person!" She yells with anger in her voice. She then slammed her locker shut prancing off.

"I bake! If that help." He called out for her but she didn't hear so he just slid onto her locker feeling weird and satisfied. He finally talked to Camila, the girl of his dreams.