Bop To the Top & Breaking Free

After Harry's chat with his dad, he went to his team for last minute chat. "So guys, you'll sill come to the callbacks if Ariana and Lauren can find a way out of the decathlon and the game?" He asked.

"Harry, we'll support you, clap for you, even watch you perform that musical with Ariana because you and her did something that no one could even imagine. Right guys?" Ashton said looking at the team who nodded. "Now, we have a game to start. What team?!"

"Wildcats!"

"What team?!"

"Wildcats!"

"What team?!"

"Wildcats!"

"Wildcats!"

"Get'cha head in the game!" The team cheered and ran out to the gymnasium that was filled with fans.

"And now introducing your East High Wildcats!" The announcer announced as the Wildcats run onto the court causing the crowd to go wild. "...for this championship game between East High and West High!" While the announcer was announcing the team, the Wildcats shoot some baskets for the spectators.

"Welcome to the tenth annual Scholastic Decathlon. The East High Wildcats versus the West High Knights." One of the East High's teachers said. The crowd applauds as the team members go and shake hands. The scholastic decathlon starts with Ariana and her West High opponent writing an equation on their market boards. The point of which being to see who can finish first and has the correct answer.
—————————————————————————

Meanwhile in the auditorium where Mr. Clifford is giving a speech. "Casting the leads of a show is both a challenge and a responsibility. A joy and a burden. I commend you and all other young artists to hold out the moon, the sun and the stars." Ally and the assistant applaud. "Shall we soar together?" He asked. "Camila and Liam." He announced and the duo started singing Bop To The Top.

Liam:

Mucho gusto

Camila:

Gay que fabulosa, rrr, hay hay hay, arriba, quieres bailar

Liam:

Mirame

Camila:

I believe in dreamin'
Shooting for the stars

Liam:

Baby to be number one
You've got to raise the bar

Camila:

Kickin' and a scratch in'
Grindin' out my best

Liam:

Anything it takes
To climb to the ladder of success

Both:

Work our tails off everyday
Gotta bump the competition
Blow them all away

Camila:

Yeah we're gonna

Both:

Bop, bop, bop
Bop to the top
Slip and slide and ride that rhythm
Jump and hop hop 'til we drop
And start again
Zip zap zap
Pop like a mop

Liam:

Scoot around the corner

Both:

Move it to the groove
'Til the music stops
Do the bop, bop, bop to the top
Don't ever stop
Bop to the top
Gimme, gimme
Shimmy, shimmy
Shake some booty and turn around
Flash a smile in their direction