My Pretty Little Mustang

You will never experience where I live. There is beautiful smooth grass that blows wonderfully in the nice , cool , whistling wind. A gorgeous waterfall that sparkels and splashes a flowing mist of water. Some bushy spaced out oak trees that dance in the wind and lead to the peaceful beach.

Oh , I can't forget the best , wild running mustangs on the planet! There are a lot of the amazing creatures running around the land as if it were all theirs. I always hear their hooves banging on the ground as they gallop across the land,their free going neighs,and the crunching of the grass.I can even feel the thuds of running mustangs...

Okay,well im done describing and ready to tell u where.I live one a horse ranch in Wyoming.We buy good and fast horses,we also rescue mustangs that roam the land...

And that is going to lead us to my story...but first let me tell u about my best horse I use.It is a gelding named Cracker.I named hime Cracker because when he runs,it sounds like the ground is cracking.He's really fast,he loves to be ridden.his favorite treat is apples...most of all he loves to catch mustangs...okay,let me tell you an amazing story.

I woke up with a good feeling so I got up and hurried to get Cracker tacked up,and we headed out on a ride with a rope.I came to a stop when I saw a beautiful mustang grazing on fine grass.the steady wind blew in the paints mane.

I slowly got my rope ready...''LET'S GO CRACKER,GO!!!''I yelled.the mustang saw us and ran .We galloped chasing the wild mustang . I got ready to laso it and I threw the rope and I did it.I caught the most beautiful mustang

.

For a creature that looks like an angel,it was sure a strong one .I struggled to get it home but I did it. I put in a pen and let it run around till' it was calm and used to everything around it.

The next morning I looked out my window and saw that the mare was calm. I got dressed , got a apple , and walked outside to the pen that was holding her. I slowly walked in and locked the gate back . Carefully as I hold out the apple she looks nervous. " C'mon , theres nothing to be afraid of . " I whispered . She took slow and stead steps toward me.

She took a big bite out of it and stood right in front of me . I lifted my hand cautiously to her shinning coat . As I move my hand closer to pet her she reared and ran around the pen , and I moved to the middle so she wouldn't hurt me. It was frightening but beautiful how she ran.

She somehow calmed down quickly. And this time I actually got to pet her ! I went to the tack room and got a training briddle , and went back to the pen . Surprisingly , she automatically walked up to me . As I tried to put the bit in her mouth she slung her head back ... we did the same thing a few times . FINALLY , I got it in and I fixed all the strapes.

I lead her around for a few minutes . And I put a pad and a few weights on her back so she got used to it. I lead her over to the side of the pen and I climb up it and gently sat on her ... As soon as I nudged her with my boot she bucked me off. It continued for about 20 minutes . And I was so proud of her when she let me ride her !

I questioned myself about how she didn't get mad when I kicked her. It took more than a week till I could actually ride her ... but to me that is really fast learning . But I always ride her bareback because I feel like im in heaven when we run .

And it will be like that till the day we die ( I wont live without her ) ... and yes I said until the day WE die... after I trained her I named her pixie . She is a flying pixie in the dream lands ... but to me she is everything. And from that day forward we have been like peanut butter and jelly... she is the bst thing in my life and always will be ...