Going Somewhere?

Going Somewhere

    My wound and and the risk of being attacked again kept all of us in the house and gifted us time to get to the bottom of the whole situation.

             I was making good progress, well the doctors said that, not me, I could still feel a burning sensation sometimes in my chest, around the slashed area. According to Morgan, it definitely had something to do with that claw because otherwise he had seen many worse wounds heal in shorter time.

            It had been two weeks now, and the situation was intensifying now. The killing streak had been extended. Two people had been killed in a park in broad day light. A couple was found dead in their homes and a number of other murders. 

           Stiles remained buried in his laptop researching about Damion and our bands but he had no luck so far about Damion. There was not a single article about Damion. It looked like that the Government had wiped all the news and incidents, as Damions's father wanted.

           December was peeking from the horizon now, accompanied with whole lot of snow. It was not long when the year would end and It could not have been a better start of the last month when Stiles told me that we had been selected for our trip to Spain.

            We had taken a test, which had the 1st prize of a return ticket to Spain. To be honest, we considered it to be pure shit but now that shit was the best thing ever. I am guessing that you know why we were so excited about Spain. If not, then Real Madrid people!

            Anyway, that wave of happiness was abruptly flushed down the toilet when we realized our current situation. To make the situation worse, the trip was in a week's time. So there was a trifle chance that we would ever get to step on that plane.

            "Lets play Truth or dare! Mike suddenly said, surprising all of us. We were sitting in the lounge and were taking turns on the XBOX. Actually the three of us were taking turns but the girls occasionally wanted their turn. Stiles and I were playing FIFA.

           "Yeah! C'mon" Alice said, and snatched our controllers and pulled us to the ground. Mike pushed the table aside so we could get a clear space on the floor.

            I actually hate this game. The history of this hate is that once Stiles asked me to steal Grand Pa's cigar, and you wouldn't want to know what my body went through after stealing it. Although I got a gift from grand Pa afterwards to compensate the beating but it was like Hulk was apologizing to Loki. In short, this game sucks.

           And who would be the first victim other than me?

           "Truth or dare?" Mike asked.

           "Truth"

           " Did you really kiss Anna Wellington in the 5th grade?" Alice asked

           "Of course not" I replied, surprised by the question.

          She and Stiles looked at me for sometime to pressurize me, but there's was no way I was gonna let them. So we moved on.

            Mike was next.

            "Did you had a crush on Alice? ever?" Stiles asked, with that evil smile. Alice was dumbfounded by the question. She looked at Stiles and then at Mike.

            Mike's ears were burning read and he kept looking at the carpet. "Had, but not now. It was a long time ago" He stuttered. 

            "Haha, I knew it" Stiles laughed.