Christmas Eve

Author's note: I am sorry guys, I couldn't write all this time. All the shitty routine just didn't allow me but I promise that I will be updating it regularly now. Do keep reading. It helps me a lot. Thanks! Love you guys!

                    It was Christmas eve. It had been snowing for a couple of days now and the mantle of snow on the roads was getting thicker and thicker. The environment had also lost its fresh look and feel, and the image that I had formed in my mind about this city was completely shattered. I always thought of it as an extremely busy and at the same time,  a very natural city but the snow showed us that no one stood a chance against Nature. 

              Our Christmas was dampened due to the 'circumstances', not to mention that we had a werewolf in our apartment. He hadn't spoken a single word after waking up. We tried everything but he was too resolute to give up. 

             We were sitting in the our apartment. We spent most of the time in a single apartment. We had locked the captive in one of our washrooms, but one washroom was enough for us, well unless Mike had to use it because like after a nuclear bomb, the washroom after Mike's 'achievements' was not at  all usable. 

         "Where should we go tonight?" Haley asked suddenly, going through her laptop.

         " Why do we have to go out  today?" I asked, because I was really looking forward to a quite evening at the apartment.

         " Because it's Christmas eve!" Idiot" She replied, looking over her laptop at me.

         " Yeah. So?" I replied.

         " So? It means that you should enjoy it" She snapped. "And fix this stupid problem" and gave me the laptop.

          " You can enjoy at home also, you don't necessarily have to go out and let your boyfriend get bored to hell "

          "I agree with Harry, let's just stay indoors tonight" Stiles also joined forces with me.

          " You too?" Alice asked surprised.

          " Yeah, I mean let's just rest tonight. We have been going some place every night, let's just call this night off" Stiles suggested.

          " Ohow, you are not ditching us tonight. You will have to come with us no matter what" 

          " What's that necc.." I was in the middle of my sentence when Mike cut me off.

          " Doesn't he look familiar? I mean his face reminds me of someone"

          " Who?" We all asked in unison. Mike nodded towards the bathroom.

          " May be, he looks like one of my family member or someone back from my hometown " Mike carried on, continuing to stare at the corner of the room.

          " I don't know about you but he looked a bit like Loki from the Avengers" Stiles said, picking the deck of cards from the table

          " That's it! I knew it! now I know why his face looked familiar" Mike said, punching the table in delight, as he had solved a great case.

          " Are you from Asgard?" Morgan muttered, looking at Mike, over his glasses that nested on the tip of his nose. The remark itself was funny enough but hearing it from Morgan just increased its fun and we all roared with laughter.

            I was still recovering from that joke, when the bathroom rattled. We all looked at it, it rattled again.

           "Just ignore him" Morgan said, without even looking away from the newspaper.