Rescue Party

“Looks like she wanted it as well but was very shy” Stiles continued on. He was reliving the incident that had happened on the other side of the door earlier. We were the only three in our room and I was pretty sure that Alice was also doing the same with Haley. Stiles had been smiling through the whole story. I was also relieved because I was the one who had urged him to take this step, and IF it had ended any differently then I would have been doomed and I can’t even imagine the awkwardness that would have been among us.

            “Isn’t a little quiet than usual?” Mike asked as he moved for the XBOX. I had took the liberty to attach it already.

            “ I don’t know, maybe” I said as I moved for the other controller, and in no time we were busy in a nail biting match of Fifa, which was strange not because we completely ditched Stiles and his story but the fact that Mike was giving me such a hard time. Usually, I won easily between us but at the moment we are horn-locked in a tight affair. Much to his delight, he even scored a winner in the 90th minute and I was left gawking at him while he did his famous, although rarely seen, victory dance. Mike also teamed up with him.

             “I am going to take a leak” and I rushed to the washroom, in all this rush I didn’t even realize that I was going in the wrong one, but just as I opened the door, it suddenly struck me but more astonishing was that it was empty.

              “Guys!” I called out. They came, and were nothing less surprised by me.

              “Where did he go?” Stiles asked, entering the washroom. Although the washroom was not that big that it needed some time to be searched but still we kept looking in it.

               “Wait a second! Morgan was here when we left. Let’s go to him” Mike suggested and we didn’t wait for another opinion and rushed to his room. Stiles didn’t even have the courtesy to knock and he just barged in followed by me and Mike.

               “Morgan!!” Stiles shouted and ran to his room. There was no one there. Toilet was vacant as well. It looked like someone had been in a fight here or just wanted to mess everything up. Hangers were lying all over the apartment. Suit cases rested in the middle. A scarce number of books lying scattered were not presenting a pretty sight at all.

              Stiles then moved towards the TV which had a piece of paper scotch-taped on its screen. He ripped it off and started reading it.

             “What does it say?” Mike asked, walking towards him.

             “He has gone to take on Damion alone” Stiles muttered in a dead tone. To be honest, it wasn’t like this hadn’t crossed my mind but I was constantly praying that it shouldn’t be true and it seemed that I and God didn’t get along too well, because the last time I didn’t want my thoughts to turn into reality I was presented with burning tents which burnt all of my family, but this wasn’t the time to freshen those wounds.

              “We have to inform the girls” I said, taking the paper from Stiles, and unfortunately Stiles had comprehended it right. We went to the girls’ room. Both of them were watching a movie.

             “Ew! Change the channel, what the hell were you watching” I and Mike shouted at the same time, just as Alice had switched off the TV.

             “None of your business!” She replied, after a long time.

             “Shit like that shouldn’t be anybody’s business” Stiles exclaimed. He had entered just in time to see that disgusting material.