☆ o n e ☆

WinWin's POV

"Jaehyun... don't you think Yuta has been acting.. different lately?" I let my eyes travel over to the corner of the room. I look over to see none other than Yuta, at the on a small chair, rolled up into a ball with his headphones in. He browsed his phone, almost as if he was acting that nobody existed.

"It's nothing Win, the long days are probably just getting to him"

That seemed to always be the answer for him. He's been acting like this for about a week now, and whenever I asked anyone they would say he just missed his home, or was tired from practice all day. I let my eyes trail down to my feet and I couldn't be in the same room as him. Why was he upset? Did I do this? I begin to walk out of the room, not wanting to face anyone else.

Jaehyun's POV

Winwin walked out of the room, his bitter expression making the tension stronger. So thick you could slice it right in half. We looked up at each other, worriedly.

"We have to tell him. You realise that?"

"Johnny, we aren't doing that. You know it will just make everything worse."

"How can things get better if he has no idea what he did! Taeil, we have to tell him soon or nothing will get better."

"Stop fighting you two. Lets just leave it as it is now."

After the passive-agressive conversation, we didn't realise Yuta eyeing us in the corner of the room. He got up, angrily, whilst ripping out his headphones. He slammed the door behind him, making everyone around jump in fear.

Good one jae.

Yuta's POV

After listening to the conversation from the room just before I couldn't even stop myself from crying. He doesn't even know what he did to me, what hurt me the most. But in a way, I realise that what he did to me made me realise how stupid I was. How I realised that the Dong Sicheng, will never love me. I rush out into my dorm, praying that he wasn't in there. To my luck, no sicheng in sight. I pull myself into my bed and begin to lightly sob. I felt weak. Why did I feel this way about him? Why did I have tell myself that theres a chance he would love me, a chance that he would be mine.

I begin to get out of my bed, my puffy, tear-stained reflection mocked me in the mirror. I change into comfortable clothes, wash myself up. I walk out of the shared bathroom and the first thing I see mocks me on the wall. It was a framed picture of WinWin and I on our debut. Something snapped in me, and I had the sudden urge to knock it off the wall. I place my hands on it and threw it on the ground. The shattering glass noise pierced my ears, small shards flying past my face. I don't even realise the glass cuts on my leg. I walk back to my bed, and try to clean off my tear-covered pillow. I look back up to the mirror across from my bed. My hair was messy, my clothes were wet from tears. The small cuts on my legs ached, but I couldn't face going outside the door, risking the chance of seeing him. I push myself to go back to bed and try my best not to break back down in tears. Failure. Looking up at the ceiling as tears streamed across my face.

As I buried myself into back into my warm bed, I heard a soft knock at the door, and it's familiar creaking noise.

"Y-Yuta?"

[A/N AYYYY ITS MY FIRST PUBLISHED STORY UWU i know its trash but I hope you like it uwu]