☆ t h r e e ☆

WinWin's POV

I wake up the next morning, my back aching after the previous nights painful slumber of the couch. Fighting with Yuta was one the hardest things I ever had to do, but how could I help him if I had no idea what was wrong? We had practice soon, and I tried to listen into my room, trying to make sure Yuta was asleep. To my luck, I could hear his light snoring behind the door. I push it open quietly, and examine the room, that what was once clean, neat and organised. I glance down to the floor and notice the shards of glass scattered everywhere. I notice at the corner of the room, the large, but now broken photo frame. The photo inside was of Yuta and I. I could feel my eyes coming to a familiar stinging sensation. Why was I now crying? It was just a photo, it could have simply fallen off the wall. I look over and see a small drop of blood on the carpet, a similar one on Yuta's bedsheet. I look for the source, only to be led to cuts on his leg. The glass must of cut him. I look up at his face and see it tear stained ad puffy. I push away these thoughts, and rush to my section of the room. I grab my clothes and personal items. As quickly as possible I get dressed and rush out of the room grabbing my bag for practice. I don't talk to any of the other members who's chatter echos across the dorm. I go straight to the practice room, and try to get in some practice before everyone else gets here.

--

It was about half an hour before almost all of the members flooded the room, with Yuta, trailing behind sluggishly. During the practice we went on as usual, the awkwardness was obvious through out the room. After practice, or manager suggest a live for all of us, a live to talk to the fans about our practice, and how we were doing. Our manager made us all sit in our usual grouping, me having to stand next to Yuta.

"Ahhh czennies! It's so good to see you!"

Taeyong began the conversation with our adoring fans, and we began to answer questions. I try to put my hand over Yuta's shoulder, noticing something he had never done before. He pushed me away. I stare at him, and quickly mouthed and 'im sorry' . It almost seemed as if the fans at noticed the awkward interaction.

"Did anyone else see Yuta do that? I thought he liked WinWin?"
"Are my eyes deceiving me? I thought they were so cute!"

"go winil!"

"Yuwin is over lol. I guess the don't like each other"

I read the comments, realising that what fans called "Yuwin" was ending. For the remaining time of the live, I didn't talk much, acting awkwardly. 

"Bye!! We're gonna miss you!!"

The live to an end and everyone went their seperate ways. Yuta not even acknowledging anyone. Those fans comments made me wonder. Why would he be acting like this? What is  Yuwin?

"Win are you alright?"

"I'm fine Taeil"

"Come on, if there is anything bothering you, just come and talk to us, please"

He pulls me into a hug. 

Jaehyun's POV

I look over to see Taeil hugging WinWin, acting as if he had no idea what happened with him. WinWin walks out of the room and I knew I had to talk to Taeil.

"Taeil, you know  this is happening, solely because of you right?"

I notice Doyoung watching in the corner,  but his presence seems in important to the situation . 

Taeil pretends not to hear me.

"Taeil!"

"Jaehyun, i'm sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about."

He strolls out of the room, I look over at Doyoung, who seemed shocked at the short conversation.

[A/N WASSUP Y'ALL THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY BAD BUT I NEEDED TO MAKE THIS LONGER LOL SKKKKSKSKS]